1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade natural face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Maddy2087, Dec 15, 2013.

1. katochsimi

katochsimi Gold IL'ite

Re: Homemade natutral face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

maddy i guess hair fall reason must be because i dint applied lemon after steaming??? anyways i will give one more try with multani mitti..lets c :)

I have one more question (sorry i m becoming greedy in knowing beauty facts :drool) my DD is 5 yrs and she has too much of dandruff problem i have consulted homeopathic doc and medicines are going on but not much diff. i just want to know in case i can use lemon for her hairs too...or do u have some good tip for her hairs. Her hairs since childhood is very thin and dont grow fast..and poor she love long hair and i feel so helpless when i see her long face when she sees someone with long hairs :-(

2. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

Kato dear,

Its not being greedy dear and i am very very happy to share the secrets with you all. She is 5 years old and its such a good time to treat her hair and help it grow in length.As you know with kids it takes a lot of patients and they don't like things being put on their body so,we will keep it simple and effective.

Ingredients :

Water - 2 cup
    Hibiscus leaves/ flowers - 5 - 6
    Methi - 2 tsp
    Lemon juice - 1/2
    Aritha - 4 in no
    Amla/ Amla powder
    Besan 1 Tsp

Procedure :

--> Take water in a pan and add hibiscus leaves/flowers + methi dana+Aritha and amla to a boil .
    --> Boil it for 5 mins till all the contents become mushy
    --> Let the contents cool
    --> grind in the Mixi to a fine paste . The paste will turn frothy due to aritha and methi.
    --> Collect in a container and add lemon juice and besan/gram flour to it. Mix well.
    --> Wash your daughters hair regularly with this mix and you will be amazed with the results.
    --> You can preserve this in the fridge. Lasts a week :)

# regularly apply the curry leaf oil on her hair and this improves the hair growth and makes hair thicker and prevents premature aging.

# Make her eat a lot of greens like spinach/ broccoli/ methi/ on a very very regular basis. At least 4- 5 times a week in some way or the other preferably healthier way is what i would suggest :)

This power-packed combination of internal + external application will help her with an amazing hair growth.

PS : THIS HAIR WASH CAN BE USED BY ADULTS TOO :)

Hope this helps dear.

With Love,
    Maddy

3 people like this.
  3. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Maddy,

Please do post us the receipe. Desperately waiting............

4. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

Just came across this tip in NDTV. Thought of sharing with you all. Haven't tried it though. Maddy will help us to know if this is also a nice tip. Then will go ahead and try this too.............!!!!!!!!!

Orange and yoghurt pack
    : Have combination skin? Take an orange and squeeze it. Use three teaspoon of the juice and mix it with a tablespoon of yoghurt. The citrus property of orange helps in giving a refreshing glow to the skin. The fruit also has skin lightening agents. It helps in improving complexion as well as cleans the skin. The yoghurt maintains the moisture level in the skin.

Avocado, milk cream and honey pack: Take two teaspoons of honey and mash an avocado in it. Add another teaspoon of milk cream. All the ingredients in the mask are extremely nourishing and nutritious for dry skin types.

Pomegranate, turmeric, lime, Fuller's earth, sandalwood and banana pack: Best for normal skin type, mix half teaspoon of pomegranate juice, mash a small piece of banana to give thickness to the paste and add half teaspoon of lime juice with a pinch of turmeric powder. Further, add a pinch of Fuller's earth, and half a teaspoon of sandalwood powder. Mix everything together and apply on the face. It will help to clear the skin and give a healthy glow.

2 people like this.
  5. banujaga

banujaga Gold IL'ite

Maddy,

You know what....................???!!!!!

I have now made a weekly plan - so that I don't miss any of your tips, especially the health drinks. My hubby is very happy seeing that plan and he wants to try it out immediately.

My preparation work will start tomorrow, being the week end and I am eagerly waiting to kick start it.........

Banu

1 person likes this.
  6. kaushalyab

kaushalyab Bronze IL'ite

Hey maddy!!!

Im in love with this thread!!! Its better to use natural and organic stuffs instead!!! No idea how much every1 is gonna save money thanks to your wonderful tips!!! I have stopped taking care of myself since birth of my daughter (rather tooooooo lazzzy 2 go 2 parlor).... will definitely give a try to your herbal packs!!! Its totally worth it..

I need a pack for my little one... she hass tooo much hair on her body!!! She was given almost 10 mths massage after her birth, however the hair seems to be regrowings!!!
    Also please suggest a pack for my daughter (15 mth old)- bundle of joy!!! Apparently, when I was pregnant my mil gave me all variaties of spinach daily (cos my dh has told her dat there isnt much variety of green leafy vegetables where we stay... so my mil ensured I have it everyday till my stay with her) I know its good for health however too much of green color patches on my baby's body.. also she is a bit dark in color (dont misunderstand me I love her irrespective of her color. Her thighs are way too dark). I have seen couple of your packs for babies, can I use the herbal powder for her as well!!! Also do i have to give her oil massage before using the pack (sorry to have asked too many questions.)

Hugs

Kaushalya!!!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  7. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Buvi dear,

Boil both carrot and apple, then mash it with banana to form smoothie .
    It helps her to swallow easily . Just a suggestion dear .

1 person likes this.
  8. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Oh my dear , am still amateur in this so please do feel free to correct me if I am wrong .
    Am tasting spinach in smoothie for the first time so thought of starting from 2 leaves and increase further . Thanks for pointing it out dear :)

1 person likes this.
  9. sarojavijay

sarojavijay Gold IL'ite

regular acne.

1 person likes this.
  10. BuviVishal

BuviVishal Gold IL'ite

Hi luckwaves

As you said i boiled one piece apple and few slices of carrort and then grind it by adding banana(poovan pazham) she tasted only few tsp... Seems she doesnt like it..

What could be the reason? I tasted little puzhipu is there..

2 people like this.