1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Homemade natural face wash powder for glowiing , clean and beautiful skin.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by Maddy2087, Dec 15, 2013.

1. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

Hello Maddy

Can you give any tips on weight loss. Really I need one now :( BTW have you lost your weight?? How is it going?

Thanks

2. lazy

lazy Silver IL'ite

PS- I am using your face pack, scrub dear. Stopped using soap :thankyou2:

for the past 10 days I am following your procedures. I can feel the change in my skin. And hair too. Thanks you so much. :) All the best for your exams. Are you Engineering student? ( currently semester is going on )

1 person likes this.
  3. Maddy2087

Maddy2087 Platinum IL'ite

hi pihu ,

the best oil for hair growth is neelbhringadi tailam . It will improve the hair growth . Even arnia hair oil is good .you can apply curd abd besan as a pack for hair . This is a very good hair pack and always a safe bet . You can also try the banana pack i discussed today . Let me know if you need any further clarifiation /help .

2 people like this.
  4. Maddy2087

yes very much . Mix it with your hair oil . Leace it for an hour if you have time constraint . If not then overnight is also fine

1 person likes this.
  5. Maddy2087

my wgt loss going on awesome . Lost 7kgs this year . 4 more to go. Excersice , right mindset an diet is the only way to lose weight dear .

i am doing llb dear . So my exams are around the corner .

3 people like this.
  6. harinikanthi

harinikanthi Silver IL'ite

hi maddy dear, i have noted down all the points and procedure u told for my skin.surely ll follow. now i am asking for my teen daughter,she has dry skin and her lips cracks very much and its paining.and sometimes it slightly bleeds.any home remedies dear?
    she has very small wart like thing in her neck.can it be cured? or we can just leave it as it is smaller in size. thanks in advance.:)

7. radv

radv Gold IL'ite

Hi Sweety - just apply few drops of castor oil on the affected area. Do it regularly to get the desired result.

1 person likes this.
  8. Sweety789

Sweety789 Silver IL'ite

Thnx dear ,dis weekend i will bring oil & apply ...:)

9. Sweety789

Sweety789 Silver IL'ite

Thanx a lot maddy. i'm gonna to follow ur tips & castor oil to get my hair back ;-)

10. Sweety789

Sweety789 Silver IL'ite

One day i also used banana mask on hair and after washing it was very soft & silky but the ingredients are little different,still i'm sharing so u can try or advice others if any thing need to add/remove.
    Banana Mask:--
    Banana mask would nourish your hair making it so silky that you would want to repeat it often, well the suggestion would be to use it once in a fortnight.
    Mash a banana in a bowl. Add equal amounts of honey and milk to make 1/4th of a cup, mix well and add this mixture to the bowl, also add five to six table spoons of coconut oil and mix well. Apply even on your scalp and hair and massage for 15 minutes. Leave it on properly covered for 30 minutes and wash with a mild shampoo

1 person likes this.