Home Remedies - 15

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by poonamjoshi9266, Sep 18, 2007.

1. poonamjoshi9266

poonamjoshi9266 New IL'ite

1. Powdered cinnamon (dalchini) and sliced ginger (adrak) work by interrupting nausea signals sent from the stomach to the brain. If you are a herbal tea drinker, simply sprinkle powdered cinnamon on the tea and drink. To make ginger tea, simply simmer a few slices of ginger in hot tea water.
    • Vomiting due to indigestion
    1. Frequent intake of lime juice is a good remedy.
    • Warts
    1. Mash the garlic (lasan) cloves and apply externally.
    2. Apply the milky juice exuding from the stems of figs (anjeer) and leaves on the affected areas.
    3. Place some chopped onions in a dish, cover with salt and leave overnight. Twice a day apply the resulting juice to the warts until they disappear.
    4. Another alternative is fresh pineapple juice or slices. Since pineapple contains an enzyme that breaks down warts, it is very effective in removing warts without leaving behind any marks. Apply some to the wart several times a day until it has gone.
    • Wrinkles
    1. Apply coconut oil on the portions of skin and face where wrinkles set in and gently massage every night at bed time.
    2. Soak shredded ginger (adrak) in honey. Eat a spoonful every morning. Yellow pigmentation in eyes due to jaundice
    3. Grind ¼ teaspoon black cumin seeds (kala jeera) in breast milk and introduce a pinch into the nostrils.
    Poonam

2. arubanda

arubanda Senior IL'ite

I have been a silent observer of IL, but somehow I missed these precious home remedies. I am very happy to see them and will use your Tips.

I have a 5 month old daughter. She consumes very less milk hardly 300ml per day and does not eat any solids either. I took her to doctors and they say that she is active enough and nothing to worry. However, I am able find out the difference as she is underweight and becoming dull. If I try to give forcefully, she just vomits. Certainly she has lot of flum and I think that could be the cause for not feeling hungry. Can you please suggest some home remedy to reduce flum for infants and improve the appetite? Her body is very hot at all the times.

3. So Sure

So Sure Senior IL'ite

hi Poonam,

That is very informative. Thanks a bunch!! :bowdown

Regards,
    Sharada

4. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Poonam,

Thanks for the nice tips.

5. meenarjun

meenarjun New IL'ite

Thanks for the tip and keep up the good work. Actually our ancestors and remedy for all present day ailments, but it was not passed from generation to generation due to various reasons and many rare manuscripts were lost or destroyed. Even many of us would be having some rare old book in our houses. Only thing is we have to search our attic and if found we can share its content here for the benefit of all.