Hired Cabs Or Autos in Gurgoan

Discussion in 'NCR' started by shivachoubey, Jun 25, 2009.

1. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Hi,

I am new to gurgoan and am looking to hire a cab or auto on monthly basis for taking me to gym everyday. But haven't had the luck so far to find any such arrangement. Can someone tell me if autos or cabs are available on monthly basis, if yes how to approach them.

thanks and regards

:coffeeShiva

2. ishanisharma

ishanisharma New IL'ite

Hi Shiva,

Welcome to Gurgaon!

Well, finding a cab for hire is not difficult at all in Gurgaon. Just see around the area you live for taxi services, there are lots of them. You can even find out from the motor driving schools. Many of them also offer cab services.

You may also get info about them from the ad leaflets you get with the newspaper. Keep and eye on them; they are a good source to know about the local service providers from cabs to home delivery services, restaurants etc.

Hope this tips help. Enjoy your stay! :)

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. Delo

Delo Senior IL'ite

Gurgaon is a small place.Won't hiring a cab be too expensive just to go to the Gym?A rickshaw is a better option anyday unless ofcourse you don't mind spending.Me a resident almost since past 2 decades.

4. shivachoubey

shivachoubey IL Hall of Fame

Thanks a lot for your replies. I would like to fix something on monthly basis. Just couldn't find any auto rickshaws here. If u have any more suggestions please do let me know. I will be travelling from sector 47 to DLF phase 1.

regards

Shiva