Himachal Pradesh Ladies - Meet here!

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Mahajanpragati, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Neerjavakil

Neerjavakil Silver IL'ite

Re: hi : is their anyone from himachal.

hi

I am from delhi but i often go to Solan in summer holidays I like its weather very much because it reminded me of kashmir where from i belong originally.

Ihave visited many places in H.P like Chail. Kasauli. Shimla and Naldera.

like Vmur When I was in college i have visited Kullu Manali and Rohtang Pass
    through N.C.C trekking camp. Our base camp was also on the banks of river Beas.

2. Mahajanpragati

Mahajanpragati Platinum IL'ite

hi neerja,
    its good to know that you like solan.Chail is such a beautiful place.i really like the cricket ground & the military school campus.thou the original palace has burnt down but the one now ,too is the copy of original one so one gets idea of past grandeur.on the palace grounds i saw the daffodil flower first time,then realised the beauty of Wordsworth poem The Daffodil.
    do tell us about kashmir.i have been to Jammu but not other places in kashmir.

3. sunitashl

sunitashl New IL'ite

HI.this is sunita,actually my husbands posting is at Paonta sahib but we r panning to settle in Solan so we have a rental flat there and we go thereoften so Neerja please inform me next time when u visit Solan .Due to good whether we have planned to settle there & ofcourse education wise also solan is next in comparison after Shimla .Even Kasauli is nearby and a good place to visit for one day.Hope to hear from u soon Neerja.

4. sunitashl

sunitashl New IL'ite

Himachal Pradesh Women

Hi! Lets be in contact. HP IS A BEAUTIFUL STATE. Lets tell our friends more about this state.:)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2007
  5. Mahajanpragati

dear sunita,
    ponta is good place espically the gurudwara.also on the deharadun highway, a bird century is there near the canal.the name escapes me ,that too is very tranquial place.
    its nice that u r shifting to solan.my parents r there.as ex lukite i will suggest St Luke's as school for ur kids.otherwise it is ur choice. my father works in Nauni university.
    stay in contact.if u need any assistance in Solan let me know.

6. Neerjavakil

Neerjavakil Silver IL'ite

Hi sunita

Welcome to this thread.Most probably we will go to Solan in the summer holidays i.e in the month of june or july.you fortunate enough to shift that place because life is tension free there.No hurry and no worry. You will feel much better and enjoy life there.

As life in delhi is much busy.hardly find time to do some thing extra.

Is paonta sahib in Punjab or in H.p kindly let me know and where exactly it is situated.

I love Solan the place where you have shifted. It is the second wonderful state of India after Kashmir and ofcourse peacefull too.

Tell me where exactly you are putting up in Solan.

with love
    neerja

7. ashsaroj

ashsaroj New IL'ite

hi.........

hi.... m also 4m himanchal.. ma native place z sundernagar...........
    m a b-tech student,:cheers nice to see u all here

8. uttarkideepika

uttarkideepika New IL'ite

Sasriyakal ji,

Mein Deepika; 'presently' staying in Shimla for almost a year now. I say 'presently' because I have been travelling and relocating a lot to different parts of India and I've no bindings in saying that its God's blessings that has brought me to this beautiful place - Shimla.

I'll tell you a 'raaz ki baat' which is quite kiddish but very much part of everyone's fantasy. I remember going to a theater when I was in school with my cousins We watched 'Pyar Jhukta Nehin'. Now I find it hilarious as I was least bothered about the film or the stars...I was so engrossed in the beauty of Shimla, which was the backdrop of of the film that I used to think day and night about the place and see my dream is now a reality :)

9. Mahajanpragati

hi deepika,
    many of us has fantasy of a place where we want to live with our loved ones.u r lucky that u r in one of such place.enjoy..............
    pragati

10. Mahajanpragati

hi ashsaroj,
    sundernagar is a beautiful place.i passed it many a times on way to kullu.aways planning to stop over but could not.then in 2006 on way to kullu dh surprised me by saying lets stop here for one day & go to kullu tomorrow.
    it was fun .the canal is beautiful & the drive along it ,thrilling.

ur exam must be on the way so ALL THE BEST......

pragati