1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Hibiscus Hair Oil Recipe

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by druchita, May 24, 2016.

1. druchita

druchita Silver IL'ite

As all of us know, Hibiscus is a natural conditioner for hair. And the Oil made from Hibiscus reduces Dandruff and hair loss & Provides thick long black hair.

Here’s the Procedure to make Hibiscus hair Oil at home.

Ingredients required are
    Hibiscus Flowers – 5 (Use fresh flowers or a day old flowers)
    Hibiscus leaves – 3 (Choose thick leaves)
    Coconut Oil – 1 Cup (Use any oil which you apply on hair)
    Tulasi – 3 leaves
    Fenugreek Seeds – few -

Method
    1)Roughly Chop those leaves and flowers into pieces. Then Crush them by using mixer.

2)Now, heat the pan and add this mixture into it. Then add a cup of coconut oil. Stir Well in a low flame.

3)Once Starts boiling, add tulasi leaves and fenugreek seeds. When it pops up, switch off the flame and allow it to cool. Finally Sieve into a glass bottle. Massage this oil on your hair & Scalp, before going to take head bath. Leave it for about 10 minutes. Use this oil once in a Week that will help your hair to shine black and grow as well.

Chenali and Harini73 like this.

2. Chenali

Chenali Senior IL'ite

Thank u druchita for this hair recipi as I need it my hair is so thin and un mangeble

3. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

druchita I live in the UK and hibiscus flowers are very difficult to find so I did a bit of "googling" and thought for ladies who are interested in this recipe but who live in the US, Aus, NZ or the UK I would share the following:-
    I found that the hibiscus is in the mallow plant family so I can use hollyhocks. I also found that tulasi leaves are Thai basil so I will be able to use this, fenugreek & coconut oil are readily available. Will make in about a month's time when my hollyhocks are in bloom.