1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

hi

Discussion in 'Housing' started by siji, Nov 21, 2007.

1. siji

siji New IL'ite

:hatsoffhi ,
    I am Siji, looking forward to be a part of IL
    I am a Keralite, currently stayes in Shanghai.planning to shift to Chennai,searching for a house and a good kindergarten school in and around Annasalai or Mylapore. please help me.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2007
  2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hi siji

:welcomeHearty welcome to IL and to INDIA........

Our IL LEGEND CHITVISH - she is in mylapore only and lot of IL friends are residing in and around mylapore..............

In and around mylapore, there are lot of very very good schools (preschool , kindergarten etc.).............so dont worry for that........here we have already discussed about various schools and preschools in chennai.......u pls read that thread.....it will definitely help u to decide.... come to conclusion after reading that.........

Regarding....ur accomodation, even thats not a big problem....there are lot of genuine house brokers........ and even IL friends around mylapore will help u.........there is a thread for this also..........so dont worry..........

Sorry for not giving u the full details and iam helpless , since iam in the another part of the city.........

Expecting u soon........

latamurali