Hi y'all, May mommies!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Lavanya, Feb 22, 2008.

1. radhee

radhee Bronze IL'ite

Congrats Pooja on the new arrival! May God bless him with all happiness and good health in life!!

Dear all May mommies...Just wanted to wish every one of you all the very best for a safe delivery!

Radhee.

2. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your wishes Radhee. Though you still have quite a way to go, I'm sure time will fly. Relax and be happy. Do stuff on the spur of the moment and spend time with your DH as very soon you'll be pulled in many directions and your life will be changed for the better.

-L.

3. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Congratulations Pooja for your little cute baby. May god bless him with world's best.

My heartiest wishes for you and your family. Enjoy with your baby in your totally new life and do share with us your birth story. I always read all replies in may mommies thread. So I was waiting for some birth announcements and you are the first one to give us this good news.

Whenever you get time tell us if those grandma tails and folklores about pregnancy are how much true in your case. Like if you glow you will have a girl baby and if you look dull you will have a boy and etc. etc. Just curious I am bonk.

Take care
    V n baby

4. geeta_sathish

geeta_sathish Senior IL'ite

Hi Pooja,

Congratulations on your bundle of joy. Lucky you, it all happened quick... But I envy your guts of going through it without pain medication.

Hope your new born is doing well. U have become an April mommy instead of May mommy :).

I'm still playing the waiting game and the last few weeks are the most difficult part I guess. Six more days left for my due date.

Radhee - Thanks for your wishes.

Lavanya - Hope your normal and active as usual.

Take care.

5. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Geetha... Hope you have a safe and blessed delivery and quick recovery. Do keep us posted. Awaiting to see you in the birth announcements forum. I have slowed down my routine quite a bit. The heat doesn't help either, so I'm not interested in getting out much either. I'm glad I'm not doing this in peak summer!! bonk

-L.

6. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends!!

I wish you all a safe and less painful delivery. May God give you strength to tackle things courageously on your D day.

Do take care of you and life inside you.

V n baby

7. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your wishes V n baby and don't consider it as a D day - consider it as an EDD day... let it be the beginning of everything new and happy for all...:clap

-L.

8. Pooja29

Pooja29 New IL'ite

Hi All..

Thanks a lot for the lovely wishes..

I wish you all the safe delivery and quick recovery.. Enjoy your time wih your lil one..
    I think that's the best thing..

Hope you all can understand that time just flies nowadays.. Feeding baby.. taking care of him.. but enjoying every minute of it..

Take care n All the best ..
    Pooja

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2008
  9. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

Hi Gals, Just thought of wishing you all a safe and quick delivery....Waiting to hear from you all about the safe arrival of your bundle of joy...Take care

Sri

10. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Thanks for your wishes Sri... will keep you guys posted.

-L.