Hi y'all, May mommies!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by Lavanya, Feb 22, 2008.

1. vidisha

vidisha Senior IL'ite

Hello Lavanya and pooja...

Am fine...but feeling little lazy..These days am feeling pelvic pain too...Will start doing pelvic exercise....am walking daily and baby shoping almost done.:yes:

we both r very eager to c the baby..Doc told me to have daily 1 egg and 3 times a week chicken...

Hello Gayatri, Our due dates are also not far from each other:cool2:...How r u feeling these days?

Its been great having u guys for support...:cheers

Enjoy....
    Vidisha

2. kamath9

kamath9 New IL'ite

Hi Vidisha,

Great going !!!!!!!! Am fine. I was always worried about my health, as the first pregnancy used to lead me to lot of tiredness till it finally got over. But God is with me to give me the strength and also very caring IL frns.

Gayatri

3. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Hey ladies... Glad to hear that all are doing well. Vidisha, did you go to the expectant parent seminar in BRU this month? Are you planning to go to any other seminars? Did the class schedules and the lists for shopping that I posted help you any?

Yesterday I went to a session offered by the hospital on "Breast feeding your baby" - learnt some new stuff but the session itself was conducted late in the evening so was worn out by the time it was done. We are interested to learn about infant CPR but unfortunately haven't been able to find any classes on it.

Chicken and eggs eh??? Sounds good to me... but the problem for me is I am getting a tired sooner nowadays and can't cook for a long time. So did anyone go for the Strep B test yet?

-L.

4. Pooja29

Pooja29 New IL'ite

Hi All mom-to-be,

Hope you are having a good time with lil one..

No posts in May mommies..what's happening..Witsend

Last saturday I went to hospital to attend session on Breastfeed and pain relief..It was a good session..they showed us different position to hold baby for feeding..how to massage your breast to express milk.. in case of sore nipples and engorgement..diet..

Regarding pain relief.. different types of pain relief available.. breathing technique..

After session there was Q&A session .. later on they gave on two booklet on the topics..

I had my appointment also on the same day.. Doc just did the normal check up..all well .. Baby is in head down position..and around 2.8 kgs now..

I am doing exercise also.including walk , squatting etc.. from few days I have started mopping floor in sitting position.. heard it is good..
    Soon I will be completing my 37 week..

We did bit of shopping for baby..almost thru with all the basic shopping..
    How are things at your end ??

Take care n all the best..

Have a happy pregnancy...

Pooja
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2008
  5. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Pooja... gr8 to hear from you. Glad things are going well. Take it slow and don't over exert yourself. I am done taking the classes of interest for me but I'm sending my DH to "Daddy's bootcamp" where they learn to handle real babies under the supervision of other dads. I've heard that its fun to do...

-L.

6. kamath9

kamath9 New IL'ite

Hi may mommies,

I had my checkup on 14th Apr, and the doctor said e'things fine. I have a routine ultra sound on 29th of this month. By that time we may know the baby's position too. Here we are busy searching a name for our baby.
    I will surely let u all know ho the ultra sound went on.

Pooja, nice to hear about ur routine exercises.

So ladies keep posting.

Take care,

Gayatri

7. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Gayathri... glad to hear that everything is going well. I went to my doc visit yesterday and I was told that in the next visit they will culture for Strep B and may be in another month they will do a vaginal ultrasoud to find the position of the baby as by then it would be relatively stable with no major movements.

-L.

8. kamath9

kamath9 New IL'ite

hi Lavanya,

Nice to hear from u dear. Take good care.

My 34th week will end on sunday. Days r passing by,.......... no to be more precise days r flying by very fast.

How r Pooja and Vidhisha doing?

Take care,

Gayatri

9. Pooja29

Pooja29 New IL'ite

Hi Gayatri , Lavanya,Vidisha,Geetha & Sunitha

How are you all doing ?? How are the lil one ??

I am doing fine..But nowadays feel very tired..I am planning to start my leave from April 28 ..Not yet finalised..Computer Typing As my mom in law is coming on 25th April..

Nowadays getting lot of contractions..Harhar Yesterday I have packed my bag..

I have completed my 37 week and now into my 38 week..so I think can expect baby anytime now..

Not sure but have heard for first time..it is early sometime by 10-12 days.. for me it's just another 19 days left to see my lil angel :party

How are things at your end girls ?? all set ready ..

Geeta:what's your update ?? you are due on 6th May ..

Take care

[​IMG]

10. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Hi ladies... glad to see that everyone's hanging in there.
    Pooja, just out of curiosity... when did you start getting contractions like this and generally how long do they last? Are they painful or just uncomfortable? Good to hear that you are going to get some help soon. We still don't know if anyone will be able to come next month...

-L.