1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hi facial Vs bleeching

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by narma, Feb 22, 2008.

1. narma

narma Guest

Hi
    Can anyone tell me what's the difference between facial and bleeching ?
    Which one i should prefer ?
    What types are there ?
    Then i do have pores on my skin .How can I get remedy for that ?
    I ll attach a sample image with pores.....Kindly refer to it.
    I ve pores like this image...[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• aa.jpg
      aa.jpg
      File size:
      44 KB
      Views:

2. rya

rya Silver IL'ite

hi narma,
    i also have pores near my nose but it is unnoticeable..compared to bleaching,herbal facial is good i think..Herbal face masks are available,u can use that also...pores are unavoidable,because i tried to hide it but i can't
    thanks

3. puni88

puni88 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello,

Bleaching is a chemical agent which makes your facial hairs to change the color or whitens.
    Where as Facial is a skin care technology that is used for anti-aging, weather damaged skin and many more. Massaging the face helps drastically improve the skin's condition while promoting younger and firmer skin. Different massaging techniques are used for reducing the puffiness, dark circles and even wrinkles on the face. "It's a full cleansing experience for all the layers of the skin". A usual facial includes, cleansing, toning, exfoliating massaging the face and moisturizing. Exfoliating improves circulation through stimulation of blood flow and relaxation reducing the stress leaves a fresh looking face

Hope this helps....

Regards.

4. Bhooma

Bhooma Bronze IL'ite

Bleaching is just chemicals which lightens the color of ur hair ( rather turns it to golden brown) so that they are not so visible .. they dont anything else .. other than harming the tender skin on your face .... roughening them... bringing out rashes ... dont do it ...

facial on the other hand is recommended .... the gentle massage on ur face lifts the cheek muscles, smoothes away the tensions , relaxes you ... makes your face glow.

Would recommend a regular facial if you are over 30.. dont do it otherwise .. go in for a facial ( preferably a fruit or herbal facial).. but get it done from a qualified beautician.. ensure that the sponge/towel that she will use on u are clean.. the bed/mattress that you are going to lie down are neat ... these are very very important.

facials will help ur pores to close .. but may take some time.

if you are living in chennai and somewhere in the vicinity of adyar .. PM me.. i can ask the girl who does the facials for me to pay you a visit

all the best .... take care

Bhooma

5. Sumeru

Sumeru New IL'ite

Hey, facial is the best treatment to go for. Try Shahnaz facial, its really good and of course its natural products based, so safe too.

6. goldenangel

goldenangel Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Facials is the best no doubt.Safe and no side effects always go for fascials although it is a bit costly comparetively.It removes black heads , black spots as well.Go for herbal fascials.The other types are silver, gold, pearl fascials.
    bye

7. swapna1980

swapna1980 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Facials are really good and they are different types of facials for different types of skin(oily/dry/combination) and they are not harmful. I always prefer fruit facials which is good for oily skin. Your beautician can recommend the best one for you according to your skin type. Of course Pearl/silver facials are also good for special occasions. Bleaching not recommended coz it doesnt suit everyone and it makes the hair on your face a little yellow-whitish color which i didnt like. Having facials gives a good blood circulation for the face and gives it a warm glow to the face. Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Swapna.

8. maliniglow

maliniglow Gold IL'ite

Hi,
    Try out Steaming with ingredients like lemon or neem and after that wipe out water dont rub it off...just pat face with towel.Now take ice cubes rub on your face...So that pores may be closed..

Steaming-helps in removing dirt(even whiteheads on nose is removed) through pores.

Ice cubes rub-Makes your skinpores to be closed and also helps in blood circulation.

Face Pack-Home Made Packs or Some other Packs suitable for your skin type

Avoid oily foods and take carrot juice ..

:cheers

9. akhi20

akhi20 Senior IL'ite

thanks for proving information i have gained what i donot know earlier...!!!

10. jaya18752002

jaya18752002 Silver IL'ite

by skin polishing you will get healthier skin