Hi Deariesss...! Help me in this.. (Red Avul during Pregnancy)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by mkranjani, May 23, 2012.

1. mkranjani

mkranjani Senior IL'ite

HI friendssss...

Happy to meet u all after a long time.. i need one help.. can anyone tell me shall we eat red beaten rice (kaikuthal avul) during pregnancy..? and now i am 15 weeks pregnant.. so, i need your help.. and please anyone tell me what are the healthy intakes during pregnancy.. (only veg)

2. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Hai Ranjani

Hearty hearty CONGRATS... to you and your hubby and other members of the family.......wishing you very healthy baby and safe pregnancy.may this special news brings you bundles and bundles of joy ....

and, there are lot of threads already discussed about this, and our friends have put lot of inputs which will be very helpful for you....please refer those threads for the best and very detailed tips...

From my part...eat plenty of fruits / nuts / vegetables./ greens.......etc...eat 2 fruits daily......and mainly eat dates.....drink milk......

Go for check-up on time and follow doctors and elders advice.they will guide you better

Keep your mind relaxed....without stress....be happy and cheerful always....

Eat on time and sleep on time

Keep hearing good things.....talk good.....think good...

Hope your MOM will guide you better than anybody else .

Take care....

3. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Sorry, forgot to answer your main query.....KAIKUTHAL AVAL IS ALWAYS GUD FOR HEALTH......but really dont know whether any retrictions their during pregnancy....will ask and let you know....and wait for others reply also