Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by sravanthi, Dec 13, 2006.
thank u chatkara very nice tips
its always good to apply with dry hair , which helps to absorb a lot for the hair.
The best way to apply Henna.
1. Henna can be easily applied at home.
a. Henna: can be any good brand like Nupur Henna or any other good brands
b. Dye brush
c. Iron (Lohae) Kadai
d. Tea leaves
3. First take 2 cups (according to the length of your hair) of henna .
4. Keep it on Lohae kadai (Iron Iruppachatti).
5. Boil water and put some tealeaves in the water
6 . Let it boil
7. Use the water to mix mehandi.
8. Just as you make black tea u will make tea and mix it with mehandi in iron vessel(Loha kadai)
9. shampoo your hair. Make it dry.
10. The next day apply henna what you have prepared with the help of brush
11. Start applying from the root.
12. roll it
Keep applying till you complete all hair strands.
13. Keep it for 2 hours on your hair
14. Tea leaves water will give you shine
15. Wash after 2 hours with shampoo.
16. Use conditioner to make your hair wavy
17. Henna 's sweet smell will make your hair & home cool!
I learnt this Henna application from the youtube and tried it.It came out very well without any dryness for the hair and the colour too.
Mix Henna with raw milk to a fine paste and leave it overnight.Apply this paste in the hair and keep for 2 to 2.1/2 hours and wash off.
Hello all.I wanted to henna my hair for hair growth and not coloring.So how would you suggest on oiled hair or dry hair?
I could not dare to wash my hair on consecutive days as I had somewhat weak hair.You guys can understand.
I used henna once with lemon but I had hairfall due to lemon but my hair felt really good.Can I use only henna on my dry hair and wash the same day?
Here're simple steps to follow: How to Apply Henna to Hair: 11 Steps - wikiHow.
Sravanthi, I posted this already on another thread today, but here it is for you to read and use the recipe. Henna for Hair Growth - Hair care Home Remedies hope it answers all your questions.
Thanks for the advices and for the threads
[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]I will try it in that way[/FONT]
Henna is a great herb for hair problems. Its the best natural product used since ages in India, because of its innumerable benefits. It adds volume, shine, fights dandruff problems and stops hairfall. If dont want to have that henna color to hair them add few drops of olive oil, so that you can enjoy all the benefits of henna without getting your hair coloured reddish brown. You can check out this link for effective henna hair packs Hair packs Archives - Venus Beauties
I have white hair. To get rid of that, i started applying henna every month from past 1 year. So I apply henna directly without putting oil to my hair. After hair wash of henna with water, my hair is becoming very dry. As a result, while putting hair oil after my hair got dried, i observed severe hair fall. I feel this is because of hair dryness. Can someone please help me how to take care after henna hair wash with less hair fall and with low dryness or zero dryness.