1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Hema Malini and other Matters

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Hema Malini and other matters

Hema Malini given 2,000 square metre plot in Oshiwara in Andheri for just Rs 70,000 - The Economic Times
    Hema Malini has a great complexion, thanks to the Kent RO water that she drinks. But now if I were the advertising manager for this water, I would add, if u drink our water, u can land a lottery, for which yr 10 generations can eat, and not do any work at all.

Hema has landed a lottery herself. She has been allotted a 2000 sq meters plot in the prime area of Oshiwara, Mumbai, whose market value is 40 crores, for a mere 70,000 bucks, for running a dance academy.

Hema is herself worth 180 crores, as she declared in her returns when she filed her returns. But it is the rich that need more money, the poor just need 2 meals , and if lucky a roof over their heads.

So guys, and gals, please buy Kent RO, and get lucky like Hema !!!!!

Passenger enjoys entire plane to himself on Philippines Airlines flight | Asia | News | The Independent

How would it feel to be the only passenger on a commercial flight ? Well I for one would get bored, but most I am sure will love it. Todays papers had this fellow travelling all alone from Manila to one of the beach islands. The airline crew had a great time filming this guys, telling him he he can sit or sleep anywhere. Wow

And, I am sure, there must be extra food and booze on the flight, and this chap could even sit in the first class, and chat away with the airhostesses eh ! lucky bugger .

Washington Fines for Cars
    DC Issues $1.4 Million Worth of Parking Tickets After Blizzard | NBC4 Washington

For those cars that were covered in snow, right up to the ceiling, and people got out from them to go to the safety of their homes, their cars have been fined 250 dolllors , and another 100 dollors to be towed away.
    No mercy , no sympathy, is it money that matters in the USA?

Students in crisis over poor maths and English | The Times
    English students in the UK are very poor in English and maths. So much so, that they cannot read or understand the instructions on medicine bottles, and their maths is terrible.

Surprising, because in that case Indian students are so good. Even 10 to 12 years students speak English so well, as also Hindi and their mother tongues too, and our maths is not bad at all.

In fact the waiters at Udipi restaurants , I wonder at their intelligence, how they remember who ordered what, with so many tables to attend.As also the uneducated vegetable ladies and gents , from whom u order so many items, how they calculate the amount.

I think these English students from abroad should come here, and be made to sell vegetables on the road with these ladies, and they will pick up pretty fast eh ! what say !!!!

Barbie has changed her looks, to even nego barbie, and some are fuller barbies, meaning more flesh on the girl. Yes who wants to see Bangladeshi thin barbies, they look sick being so thin really.

OK friends, have a great weekend, don’t fret if u don’t read this, u wouldn’t have missed much.Time pass blog of a bored Kamalji.

Bye.

KAMAL MAHTANI

Believed Airlift was based on True Events almost till the end ....

but then they showed
    Slim, young & polite

Airhostess in an Air India flight....

What a coincidence...
    powerful men on saluting dais during Republic Day parade are without wives.
    President. Mukherjee wife died six months back.
    President Hollande of France divorced his wife of 20 years one and half years back on becoming President.
    Modi neither married nor divorced.
    It is proved myth wrong that behind a successful man there is a woman
    If you show this to your wife it is at your risk of peril.

An Engineering student attended a Medical exam by mistake.
    See his answers...
    the last one is ultimate

1. Antibody - One who hates his body .

2. Artery - Study of Fine Paintings .

3. Bacteria - Back door of a Cafeteria .

4. Coma - Punctuation Mark .

5. Gall Bladder - Bladder of a Girl .

6. Genes - Blue Denim.

7. Labour Pain - Hurt at Work .

8. Liposuction - A French Kiss .

9. Ultrasound - Radical Sound .

10. Cardiology - Advanced Study of Playing Cards .....

11. dyspepsia : difficulty in drinking pepsi.

12.Chicken Pox- A dish

13.CT Scan: Test for identifying person's
    city

14.Radiology- the study of how Radio works

15.Parotitis : inflammation of parrot

ULTIMATE-------!!!!!!

16. Urology: the study of european people

Here is some humour on the market, even as it is getting disastrous

Stock and Shares Definitions

BSE : Bombay Se Exit
    NSE : Nation Se Exit
    F/O : Future Over
    NIFTY : No Income For This Year
    FII : Fraudulent International Investor
    PE : Plunge Endless
    EBITDA : Exit Before It Tumbles Down Again
    HNI : Has No Idea
    PMS : Pre-Meditated Scam
    SIP : Suicide by Investing Patiently.

3 people like this.

2. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

Sir ,
    So true. The rich get richer.
    I had a recent experience of flying in airplane with just three passengers including myself. I couldn't control myself from laughing but I ended up smiling. A once in lifetime experience for sure.
    Thanks for sharing
    Vaidehi

3. shyamala1234

shyamala1234 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,
    The government helps rich to become more richer. See our jaganmohan reddy in AP...he has been allotted land just for one rupee a yard where the going rate was 50,000 per yard! Of course govt. helps poor to become poorer also by increasing the cost of living index.
    I one travelled in a plane where there were very few...single digit passengers. Such a relief it was! Even after getting done only a handful at the immigration counter. But alas, I do not drink booze or eat much food on plane.
    Yes, in UK I have seen many kids going to Abacus classes for learning quick maths. Indians kids are good in maths.
    Regards
    Syamala

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

This woman has no sense of shame. Her car collided with another near Jaipur last year killing a child and she or her driver have not been hauled up before a court and she brazenly blames the other party. Now she gets the plot for a song for a dance academy. There are seasoned dance teachers than this awful woman. She is a terrible dancer who was once described by a critic when she danced in a white costume that it looked like a white refrigerator moving on the stage. And now she is bleeding the public in the name of a dance academy. When the city is swarming with dance academies why does the governgovmernment have to benbd before her. After all if she is going to start an academy at all it is a money making venture. So why can't the government charge the market price.

2 people like this.
  5. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, Hema Malini is a very snobbish person. She was in the news either last year or the year before where she had blocked the road for two days to fit a Jacuzzi tub in her bungalow. Her voice is so horrible.

Yes, the math of vegetable vendors is really amazing. Their estimation of weight is also very accurate.

6. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vaidehi,

Yes the rich get richer, but not by fair means.

At a press conference yesterday, Hema defended her self saying it is my right to ask for land for a dance academy.and the govt has given her more land for a public garden, and she says, it will cost a lot of money to make and maintain the garden.

so by her account she says she is doing the governmet a big favor by accepting their largesse of giving 7 acres of land worth 40 crores for 70,000/-

HAHA.

Regards

kamal

QUOTE=vaidehi71;3674202]Sir ,
    So true. The rich get richer.
    I had a recent experience of flying in airplane with just three passengers including myself. I couldn't control myself from laughing but I ended up smiling. A once in lifetime experience for sure.
    Thanks for sharing
    Vaidehi[/QUOTE]

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sy,

i was not aware of Reddy.Wow.
    Well they should give u a discount on the ticket as u save them money on the booze and food, and charge that extra to a guy like me.HAHA

At a press conference yesterday, Hema defended her self saying it is my right to ask for land for a dance academy.and the govt has given her more land for a public garden, and she says, it will cost a lot of money to make and maintain the garden.

so by her account she says she is doing the governmet a big favor by accepting their largesse of giving 7 acres of land worth 40 crores for 70,000/-

HAHA.

Regards

kama

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,

Yes she is shameless. That was inJaipur where her car killed a child. And she had the gall to say, that it was their fault.
    And they were taken to a govt hospital, and she came to Fortis Hospital in Jaipur.

She is more valuable than a child of an ordinary person u see.

HAHA.

Regards

kama

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Aks,

Yes she is snobbish.

HAHA.

Regards

kama

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji, if these are the outpourings of a bored Kamalji, then I wish for him to be bored mroe often.

HM (interesting isn't it, the shortform?) should be ashamed of herself and offer to pay the full amount for the plot of land. This is like middle class people standing in a queue of beggars to receive free food from donors, even when they can well afford to buy food anywhere for the asking.

Now the fellow who was alone on the flight was blessed indeed. I wouldn't mind getting such an opportunity. Why would I get bored? I would stretch out on a 1st class seat and sleep throughout the whole flight! :-D

As for the kids who are poor in their own language and maths, the fact is that there is often very little parental control and the kids are out of hand and have massive attitudes, which is not exactly conducive to learning. Just watch "The World's strictest parents" on Youtube. You would be shocked.