1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Help to find Employer who can sponser workpermit:11yrs exp,Technical Consultant/Archt

Discussion in 'Indians in Canada' started by Rigama, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Rigama

Rigama New IL'ite

Hi friends,

My husband is a 11 experienced Technical consultant/Architect (VLAN,Routers,Ethernet,Datacom,Telecom,Networking,Linux,etc) and recently is also working on system engineering in a Reputed MNC here in India.
    We have applied for immigration for Canada and are expecting it next year the year after.

Can u people please provide us information about how to find an Employer who can sponser workpermit for my husband?
    Are there any agents(i mean free job consultants) who can help in this?
    Are there any companies who usually recruit and sponsor?
    We are confident about getting a job but Work permit is the problem.

Please help !! It would also be very helpful if you can let us contact or get help through any of u or ur husband who is in Telecom/Networking field.

Awaiting your informative repies...Thanks friends..:)

2. Rigama

Rigama New IL'ite

Re: Help to find Employer who can sponser workpermit:11yrs exp,Technical Consultant/A

hey friends..please reply ..i see 24 views..we just need information about this and possibly contacts...any info or suggestion is welcome...

Reply please:bowdown:help

3. chinnodu

chinnodu Senior IL'ite

Re: Help to find Employer who can sponser workpermit:11yrs exp,Technical Consultant/A

hi
    sorry to say now d days job market is very low. its very difficult to get workpermit out side of canada. just wait for PR.

4. Rigama

Rigama New IL'ite

hi chinnodu.thanks for your reply. I know that its not the right time. but jus wanted to try. Incase you are anyone you know is into IT field, please let me know if you can refer my husband. Incase you can, we shall send in the resume.
    Can i know if you are an immigrant. if yes would you like to share your experience?
    Sorry i totally understand, like you said job market is not good..but felt whats wrong in trying. :) what if we are lucky or something good happens!!!

Anyways thanks a lot:)