Help on how to's TTC, garbharakshambigai Amman and PCOS

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by rainbowresh, Jul 26, 2015.

1. rainbowresh

rainbowresh Gold IL'ite

Hi all IL'ites , mothers and sisters,
    It is so much relieving to read through all your diff posts. It helps me in a way I feel m not alone... This is going to be my first conscious try to conceive. I ll give u all some history. I have PCOS, as in initial stage where both my ovaries are enlarged in volume having some follicles inside the ovaries(which may develop into cysts -if I ignore- after m 35/40). So I went to the best gynaecologist/obstetrician in town. He gave me a treatment thing for 6 months/cycles. I am of pear shape having gained weight around my tummy(a lil), mostly at my hip and thighs. I took glyciphage 500 twice daily along with Yasmin / duphaston to regulate my irregular cycle. With these drugs I have been getting cycle properly.
    Now in my first cycle with medicines I got decidual cast(an undetected pregnancy in very early stage) with my periods. Doctor said most probably formed in my fallopian tube that's why did not get detected in Ultrasound etc. Now for the present.
    I have completed 6 months treatment after which he has advice for baby.
    Since the time my decidual cast came, I Had been depressed and desperate for baby somehow. In 2 yes of married life we both put it off due to various reasons. Suddenly now somehow we re both in desperation and eager anticipation for a baby.
    Help me with tips to get pregnant, which days I ovulate-given my 29 days cycle.
    I am going to order garbharakshaambigai ghee prasadam. Do I need to become vegetarian during this ghee consumption?
    Also please bless me, send me lots of baby dust and give me prayers, baby dust and blessings for a problem free pregnancy!
    Baby dust to all those TTC !! Sarve sukhino bhavanthu:
    Adiyen padma ramanuja dasi
    Om namo narayanaya
    Srimathe ramanujaya namah:

2. VaniVyas

VaniVyas Platinum IL'ite

LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU DEAR....

Could understand the pain in your post. Keep Praying do not lose hope. God will surely bless you.... Stay positive.... Believe in your God.
    Sai Ram

1 person likes this.
  3. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Dear Rainbow

Listen Garparakshambikai gayathri and songs sung by sudha Rahunathan.It is very powerful one.Sure goddess will bless you soon.

Lots of baby dust to you.

May baba and goddess will bless all ttc sisters

Jai Sai Ram.

1 person likes this.
  4. rainbowresh

rainbowresh Gold IL'ite

Hi Vanivyas and Meenueash!!
    Thank your for the baby dust and kind words and blessings. Pls help me how to loose weight, best days for cenceiving(the preg window period), etc.

5. Vasumathy

Vasumathy Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Rainbowresh,
    For loosing weight, watch your diet. Reduce carbohydrate like rice. Include more fiber rich food and protein rich food. Include more fruits, greens and vegetables. You can try oats too. Also try to do simple exercises at least. Even regular fast walking will help.
    Hope soon you will hold your LO! Take care.

1 person likes this.
  6. rainbowresh

rainbowresh Gold IL'ite

Thanks a tonne Vasumathy and Hema...!!
    Got garbharakshambigai ghee prasadam n finishing 48 days today!!!! It sure is a roller coaster ride... The thrill of waiting n anticipating and the frustration when u re not...
    I believe in destiny and hope garbharakshambigai and all of you kind hearts' blessings will get me the mother' status soon. Will update u all sure.
    Fingers crossed!
    God bless u all!

1 person likes this.