1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Help needed for external hammeroids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by pihu123, May 15, 2014.

1. guesshoo

guesshoo IL Hall of Fame

OP, this seems to be bothering you a great deal. Really, go check with a doctor. An allopathy doctor. I know of 3 people who have had an operation for this and have been fine for several years (at least 8) now.

Pregnancy usually causes it - combination of the iron supplements, constipation and a baby pushing all your organs away. A friend of mine had this operation and went on to give birth to a child without any related hassle. Seriously, it seems to really bother you.... Instead of shooting in the dark like this, go to a professional...

2. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I was thinking to go for an operation..but came across few doctors who told me that after operation also they will pop out...its better to control them with medicines...so thought to seek help here in IL.....i am now trying to conceive and want to get rid of themmm but don't want to go for a operation....any ayurveic or allopathic medicine will work...

3. radhaparth2000

radhaparth2000 Platinum IL'ite

Pihu,

The best way is surgery. I had this surgery in 2011 and maintain a very healthy life style.
    I am doing good. The surgery was hardly for 10 minutes and I came back home the same day and resumed work the third day onwards.

4. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Hi radha,

I know that surgery is the last option..Where did u do the operation? which hospital and which doctor? you had internal or external hammeroids? how many lumps you had? how was the operation performed? was it very painful? before that did u try any home remedies to reduce the hammeroids or directly go for surgery?

5. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

If anyone have treated external hammeroids with any ayurvedic oil or cream then please share here so that it will be helpful .........as i don't want to go for a surgery as after surgery there is a chance of hammeroids of popping out again...please help me out smeone..

6. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Any help friends?

7. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

I don't want to go for surgery...but if anyone have taken any medicines to reduce external hammeroids then please share here....

8. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

9. malathi0874

malathi0874 Silver IL'ite

Dear friend pihu,
    There is one tablet in homeopathy medicine, the name is FP tablets. and FP ointment, it gives good result. The manufacturer of the said medicines is SBL homeo pharmacy. no side effects. etc. its easy to use also. pls try that

10. pihu123

pihu123 Silver IL'ite

Thanku malathiji for your reply and help.Where can i get FP tablets with Ointment? Have you heard any good result of it? Sorry if you mind asking this question..I am suffering from this painful hammeroids....Hope you can help me out of this...