Help me please to recover from this!!!

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by Princess23, May 17, 2013.

1. Princess23

Princess23 Silver IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Please clarify my doubt..

1.The girl is having sarpha dosa(have done so many parigarams earlier b4 meeting the guy she is loving) and boy with no doshas(since the boy doesnt know the time only thr DOB), but both are loving each other sincerely.. will it affect the boy?? girl's parents are coming up with this reason that, the guy will not live for many years..

2. if the girl is having sarpha dosa and the boy is having sevvai dosha (coming in an another way since he doesnt know the birth time) will it affect their life???

Girl parents are rejecting this affair because of this.

Is there any body married with such situations??? Please help me to understand this.. or is there any parigarams to take place to recover from this...

Please help friends.. [​IMG][​IMG]

P.S: sorry moderators, i ve already posted the same in Astrology forum by mistake.you can delete that if you need..

2. Princess23

Princess23 Silver IL'ite

And one more thing dears,

my parents are doing some black magic to forget that guy like,
    One astrolger written in a paper and given that,

this is for sani bagavan..
    Wear a silk saree on saturday and keep food for the crow with sesame seed( ellu) and ghee in the morning and need to pray that " the other caste boy who is disturbing my daughter should not meet my daughter permanently" and without seeing back, she should return back.. this needs to be performed for 3 weeks saturdays continuosly from the day he wrote that.. and for 9 saturdays :(:(

Please help me friends..

What i have to do now??

3. Princess23

Princess23 Silver IL'ite

81 Views but no replies..:(

are you people not willing to reply me...

4. ShilpaMa

ShilpaMa IL Hall of Fame

Princess, I assume your question was .. if anyone is already having such a combination and successful marriage......
    Since no one replied... pls take it as a NO.

If gal has already done 1/2 rituals and believes in them (by force or will)... later falls in love and feels love is stronger than astrology and rituals and a family who will continue to believe in black magic n rituals... will only make her life miserable..........

If u want to go ahead with the love marriage... u'll have to leave parents and rituals.
    If u can't leave parents and rituals then either go to other 2-3 reputed match maker or let go this person.

5. Princess23

Princess23 Silver IL'ite

Thanks Shilpa..

Actually i am trying to convince my parents but they are very very strong in it and rejecting it again :(

I cant leave him shilpa and want to do it with my parents blessings.. but his parents accepted it..