Help me Find the girl name

Discussion in 'Tamil Nadu' started by sivaramrm, Jan 17, 2010.

1. sivaramrm

sivaramrm New IL'ite

Clarity?

Ok, For every man a girl borned. it is believed commonly.. But am not sure how much its true.. This girl actually borned for me.. Even it looks weird.. it looks interesting.. So, i went to a genuine ancient astrologer who reads old tamil manuscripts about past, present, future wrote by ancient sithargal... It was little amazing, he said my name, parents name, all other details not even speaking to me, but just taking my thumb impression.. Even, i selected my eductaion by seeing the manuscript after completing the 12th.. I got right job and led a good life..

So, just to make sure, what is the name of the girl who borned for me as per the manuscript... Manuscript is full of puzzles.. I am not good in puzzles.. And the astrologer maintain secrecy in saying the girl details directly.. Because, my address is just exact in the manusript.. if he says the details. i could find her.. So, he gave a puzzle.. When i really ready for marriage, he'll say it.. I am impatient, So asked you guys to find a solution for the puzzle... Is this clarity enough?? :)

2. sivaramrm

sivaramrm New IL'ite

No.. Actually, i not even met her, or found her.. According to one of our indian astrology belief is Oaalai chuvadi(Ancient manuscript written by Sithargal). It states the past,present,future of any person by just taking their thumb impression. Even it looks weird.. if you believe existence of god or evil or some extra natural power more than human power.. You could understand this too.. It is also a amazing science.. i hope so.. My past, present are just exactly mentioned in it.. So, i guess there are options for a girl waiting for me somewhere.. She may be or may not be..

The World is still the same for centuries.. Only the humans forget to learn the extraordinary things.. I

I just asked you a puzzle to find the girl name using collection of Tamil Consanants.. Not to find her for me..

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  3. gopituty

gopituty Silver IL'ite

Whats ur wife's name? Was the prediction correct?