Help IndusLadies to get in the Press!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Induslady, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Members,

As you all know recently we got our community to be featured in few newspapers & (e)magazines like - The Hindu Metroplus, Eenadu.net, Tamil Sify and Thendral Tamil Magazine (in US). This has helped in lots of new members joining us making our community bigger!

Few more members have gracefully agreed to try reaching out our community in more magazines.

Through this message we request all of you to let us know about the local newspaper/magazine that you think is worth featuring our community. Especially we are looking for magazines that are women focussed and India focussed (if outside India).

You can private message the information about the newspaper / magazine to any one of us:
    1. Chitvish - if it is a magazine based out of India
    2. Kamla - if it is a magazine based out of US
    3. Induslady - if it a magazine in other countries

If you have a personal level contact in any press, then you can approach them directly about our community and we can provide you with the required information. Private message 'IndusLady' for the information.

Look forward to your help in getting IndusLadies to the press to get our community growing!

Thank you.

2. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Hi IndusLady,
    I can do a story about IL in Deccan Herald. I will need to talk to them, and get a confirmation. I don't know how to send a Personal message, I dont think I can, as I am still a new ILite. pls tell me how to go about this.

3. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Suma,

Thank you for coming forward to help us with getting a story about IL in DH.

We got featured in DH long back with the help of another member Ambika Ananth - refer this - http://www.indusladies.com/forums/il-in-the-press/4291-indusladies-com-she-section-deccan.html

It will be great to get featured once again with the latest statistics of the site. That way we reach to more DH readers once again.

Please write to induslady@indusladies.com to exchange more details on the same. I will be able to provide you all the details you need to write a story about IL.

Thank you once again,
    Malathy

4. crazywriter

crazywriter Platinum IL'ite

Hi Malathy,
    I shall get in touch with you over mail and we'll see how we can take it forward.