Hello to July 2008 Nominees !!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ssubhasr, Feb 21, 2008.

1. pvm2008

pvm2008 New IL'ite

Hi,

I have recently joined this forum. I am due July 24th! This is our first one & we are really excited about it!

2. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

Hi pvm2008,

Congratulations and a warm welcome to you...Glad to have you , please share your experience with us....

Sri

3. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi

Welcome to IL !!!

Congrats !!!

Pl share ur experiences and u will also get good suggestions from this site.....Have a safe Delivery...

4. Deepi

Deepi Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    My EDD is on july 7th.. this is my first baby.. i am all excited and a little scared too.. am in india and working for a private firm here.. these days find it very difficult to get up in the mornin.. and have occasional back pain too.. other than that i am quite normal.. am planning to go on leave from june 1st.. so i have jus a month and a week more before i can take rest and sleep at convenient timings :)

5. alamu

alamu New IL'ite

Hi Ladies,

Congrats to you all.

My EDD is july 9th and i am expecting my second child. Happy to know about other people with same EDD.

I 've started counting the days, 75 days to go for me.

BR,
    Alamu

6. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

Hi Alamu and Deepi, Congratulations on your pregnancy and a very warm welcome to this group...Alamu even my EDD is on the 9th of this july....

Sri

7. Suneetav9

Suneetav9 New IL'ite

Dear Friends

Congrats to all the July 08 expected moms to be.[​IMG]. I am expecting my bundle of joy on the 4th of July. Since this is our first child we all are excited at home....:cheers
    Bi
    Suni

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
  8. alamu

alamu New IL'ite

Hi sri,

Good to know both our edd fall on the same day.

How are you feeling now a days ? I was very energetic during early stages but now a days i feel very sleepy in the day time.

Regards,
    Alamu

9. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

All through the day I am good and energetic, but by the end of the day , by the time i come back from office, I feel so tired, not wanting to do any household...i should thank god that my DH is very understanding and helps me in cooking, otherwise would have been difficult to manage....so i go to bed early these days so that i can start the next day afresh....But you know I am glad that we are almost there...just two more months to go and then we will have our little bundle of joy...I know its difficult with a new born around, but somehow thinking abt her makes me energitic and excited...

so Alamu do you know what baby you are having? planning to go for some Childbirth classes?? keep us posted about you and the little one....Take care dear...

Shuba I forgot to tell you, I've been to this Maternity tour , to the hospital where I am planning to deliver my baby and was very informative....I suggest you gals to go for it..its so useful and the nurses in the hospital will answer all your doubts....

10. alamu

alamu New IL'ite

Hi Sri,

Nice to c ur reply Sri.

Hopefully i won't go for childbirth classes as this is my second pregnancy. But anyway first pregnancy was interesting for me as i don't want to get to know about the things earlier as wat happens in the delivery table. Now i am little nervous as i had an experience (this is just my thot not to scare u ladies)

I am planning to travel to india for my delivery so hopefully will get all the child birth classes from mom and grannys.

Have u ppl decided abt taking epidurals ?

Regards,
    Alamu