Hello to July 2008 Nominees !!!!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ssubhasr, Feb 21, 2008.

1. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Thank you lavanya...

I too inhale vicks in hot water & salt water gargle....its aggrevating more day by day.

My husband again called the gynec's hospital & they told that i might be affected by sinus infection & asked us to consult a general physician. Am scared to take any tablets, so that my baby will have some side effects. Already my husband took 2 days leave to take care of me. Am much worried about my health...

Due to heavy cold & nose block, i have a little flow of blood from my nose. My parents & inlaws are also much worried. I dont know what to do ?!!!

Pl include me in your prayers......BowBow

2. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Subha,

I pray for you. Don't worry, you will be alright soon. Please be relax than being nervous at this stage.

Do follow doctor's advise.

Take care ma.

3. Lavanya

Lavanya Bronze IL'ite

Nose bleeds are common in pregnancy even without cold. I have nose bleeds almost everyday and clogged nose in the morning too. But that is also because of increased blood flow to all the arteries - this is normal. But with regard to sinus infection you may need to go to your general physician - remember that they've seen many pregnant women and treated them for colds etc, so have faith, relax and follow doc's advise. There are very few things that can harm your baby and so you don't have to worry about these medication - after all you're going to take them only because of cold and you won't take it on long term so you'll be just fine. Getting stressed will lead to other issues so relax. You'll be in my prayers.

-L.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2008
  4. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Thank you Usha.....Bow

5. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi Lavanya

Thank you for your kind words. I went to doctor (genl. Physician) yesterday. He said nothing to worry and asked me to take some other medicine which is also available over the counter. If still the problem exist (nose bleeding) then I need to take some anti-biotic tablets. Jus praying to God !!!

6. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi

Am in my 23rd week now....but my tummy din show till now...no one believes that am pregnant...am so worried. But my 18th week scan was good and the doctor din say any negative things abt the baby....but still my question is y my tummy din show till now...no chance to believe that am pregnant. Even when i went to a general physician for my cold, the nurse din believe that am pregnant and that too in my starting of 6th month....

Am confuses, is everthing normal......

7. gokusha

gokusha IL Hall of Fame

Hi Subha,

As this is your first pregnancy, you are not showing much ma.

Do you believe one of my hubby's collegue wife till her 7th month i never thought she is pregnancy that too in her second pregnancy. I thought she got little very less tummy thats it.

So don't worry, enjoy your little ones kicks...:))

8. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Hi usha

Thank u so much for the soothing words....

9. ursnegithi

ursnegithi Senior IL'ite

Hi Shuba,

Congratulations on your pregnancy, I am Sridevi and even I am expecting my little bundle of love in the month of july, My EDD is july 9th. Even I dont show much, Infact some people just think that I have put on a little weight, but my doc says there is nothing to worry and you still have 4 more months to go...and the baby starts growing faster only after 25 weeks..so dont worry...

Take good care of yourself...

Sri

10. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Thank you Sri...and All the Best