Hello Feb 2008 mommies!

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by ptamil2007, Dec 19, 2007.

1. ssubhasr

ssubhasr Silver IL'ite

Re: 6 days to due date...

Hi Sunitha & Tamil

Definitely I will add both of you in my prayers.....dont wry you ppl will definitely have a natural delivery....

Pray to "Grabharakshambigai" for safe delivery.,...Recite the sloka every moment and till ur delivery....

If you want I will also let you know some "Narasimhar Slokam" for normal & safe delivery....

2. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Thank a lot,Sindhuja,Dhivya,Slp,Lavanya and Subha.

Yes,Dhivya,this is my second delivery.My mom is here with me to help with the delivery,so no problems,My son who is 5 yrs old is quite understanding for his age and doesn't trouble me much.He always tries to place something on my stomach to see whether the baby is kicking it from inside and when that thing shakes,he enjoys it a lotBig Laugh and if it doesn't shake ,he just assumes that the baby is asleep:kissI am enjoying every moment of this pregnancy:thumbsup

3. Vnbaby

Vnbaby Senior IL'ite

Hi Sunitha and PTamil!!

I have been reading your posts.... good to know that you are due in mid feb. See Its a cycle you will be having your baby in your arms by that time and I am only going to visit my OB/GYN that even for the first time ;-).

Pregnancy must have been very exciting for you both and I hope your delivery would be exciting too(I know it sounds crazy :crazy).

I will pray to lord Shiva and Maa Parvathi(I believe so much in them) for your natural and safe delivery and healthy and chubby baby. Soon you will get rid of all your pregnancy related problems and will have your cutie little pie in your arms, in front of your eyes with there beautiful devine smile, yawn, crying face, sleeping etc. emotions .

Dont worry so many good wishes are with you .....we all ILs are praying for you.

Take CARE!!

4. geeta_sathish

geeta_sathish Senior IL'ite

Dear Pavithra,

Even I am thinking about you everyday. If on one day I don't see any post from you, I declare to myself that your baby is born. :clap

I have started including you in prayers, and wish you a very safe and normal delivery.

Take care.

Dear Sunitha,

Wish you all the best. I will include you in my prayers too. Take care of your health. I hope the BP is under control now.

With Love,

5. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Hi Pavithra, All will be well:) I think the baby is giving you sometime with your mom and also letting them get used to Finland before the grand arrival:) I know how anxious it can get. Mine came a week before but I had friends who went past due date and just couldn't sleep:( But all goes well... that's more important. I've been staying away from internet for some time. Had some back pain and tummy ache and doctor advised complete rest... well talk about that! my husband took off few days this week and so now I'm back in form. Just now I made a day-to-day table of what all to do with my son and what not to do myself and get exhausted. My boy understands that amma needs rest but not to such an extent. Sometimes I do go over-board and exert a lot. So enough of my puranam.... looking forward to THE news from you;) Latha

6. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Pavithra,
    Have a safe delivey and a healthy baby. Don't get tense and enjoy your time till the lil one comes after that it will be all busy and not time to sit back.

Dear Sunitha,
    I had the same problem of high BP in my second pregnancy and was on medication, so I can identify with you. Keep calm and enjoy kicks from tummyworld till the bundle of joy arrives. Have a safe delivery and healthy baby.

Best wishes and Prayers for both of you. Keep us posted.

7. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot,Vnbaby(sorry,I don't know your name,actually sounds very funny to address you this way),Geetha and Janani.

Yes,Janani,this is not new to me too.I had high BP and gestational diabetes in my first pregnancy too.It was worse that time.I was on insulin injections for GD and BP rose to 180/110 by 36th week due to which labour was induced and I end up delivering my son in the 36th week itself:spin.This time I have successfully landed in the 38th week now without insulin and BP is still below 140/90:clap

8. shruti_79

shruti_79 New IL'ite

Wish you all the best... your son will come out naturally wihtout much pain.
    Hope to see you back in IL after your delivery & share your experience with me
    warm regards
    wellwisher
    shruti

9. ramyanand

ramyanand Gold IL'ite

Hi Pavi,
    I will def pray for u dear...This is u'r first baby and so naturally u'll get anxious for even petty issue..Dont worry ..everything will be fine...Do post abt u'r baby's arrival..

Sunitha,
    best wishes to u too...U'r son seems to be quite understanding...Gud!!
    Even i had slightly high BP...Did u have nausea?at that time how did u manage with cooking,taking care of u'r kid?

Take care u both
    Cheers
    Ramya

10. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

Thankyou Ramya for the wishes.

Luckily,I did not have any other problems during both my pregnancies,no headaches,nausea,vomiting nothing at all.I was active till the day of delivery,infact I was working till then.I think God is considerate that way...if He closes one door,He surely opens another.:bowdown