1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Heavy Periods With Clots And Iron Deficiency After Abortion. How To Increase Iron Values Iron

Discussion in 'Gynaecology' started by gknew, Apr 26, 2020.

1. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

I don't need referral to see gynecologist. I will check with a gynecologist. My PCP doesn't do a well woman check. She do pap smear(once in 3 yrs) , breast check as part of annual physical. No pelvic exam. Whether PCP will do well woman exam? I don't know much about the hospital system and procedures here. As part of my physical, she check vitals, blood work, breast check. That's it.

I am looking for some new gynecologist in my place. I will see them once this current situation gets better.

2. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

with carrot juice and/or apple juice daily, in 2-3 weeks you will see good improvement. personal experience.

gknew likes this.
  3. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much. I am not taking apple and carrot everyday. Will try it out.

4. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

As a juice, you would be using big 5-6 carrots at least. That many you can't eat in cooked or uncooked form, so juicing is important..and taken when stomach is not full in 30 min body will absorb.
    The form in which we consume makes a big difference.

gknew likes this.
  5. gknew

gknew Gold IL'ite

Thank you!!
    You are right. I always make carrot stir fry and I won't take 5or 6. It will be in very less quantity.