1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heavy Hairfall after coming to Usa

Discussion in 'Hair Care & Hair Styles' started by kmpcbe, Jun 23, 2015.

1. kmpcbe

kmpcbe New IL'ite

Hi all,

I came to llinois in March 2015, from there on i am experiencing severe hair fall. every day when i comb i am getting a bunch of hair. almost i lost 3/4 th of my hair within this 3 months. without keeping oil i used get some 200 strands of hair. if i put oil and comb i will get a handful bunch of hair.
    my doc asked me to take fish oil capsules. i am taking it for the past 1 week.
    i rubbing onion alternative days to my hair. using hot oil massage before hair wash.
    (coconut oil+castor oil+oilve oil).

but nothing works out.. i feel very depressed.
    i fear whether my hair will fully go out.i think water might be a problem. i eat dates daily.my doc said that i am ok with the health.

i tried egg mask with curd, but i feel my hair is not that much soft.

so please help me out.

Thanks in advance.

2. Jazmine83

Jazmine83 Gold IL'ite

It is the water.

What I suggest is, you can get 5 gallon water jugs in walmart. Fill them with purified water, you will see them outside or inside grocery stores. Use that water when you wash your hair.

3. KashmirFlower

KashmirFlower IL Hall of Fame

For me every time I change city or place , I loose lot of hair, but it comes back in few months.

I think it is because
    water change
    diet, we neglect as we settle in new place, if we take healthy food it will be fine

4. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

You can get a water filter for the shower head to take out the chlorine. Probably part of it is stress and part of it is chlorine. I suggest you stop trying this and that and just give your head a rest....wash hair every other day and leave it at that. Use a mild shampoo like a castile soap shampoo (eg Kirks).

5. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Change the shampoo according to the type of water.I finally settled for Nioxcin shampoo after much experiments withayurvedic shampoos etc.. The fallen hair will grow back once the scalp gets used to the water.

6. Lin1321

Lin1321 Silver IL'ite

I think it is due to the hard water. Get a water filter for your showerhead. I am sure this will solve most of your problem. Look at the website for Pro-naturals.com, this is what I still use, see what you think. I love the argan oil, so light but so good. I find that coconut oil or olive oil just too heavy for my hair.

7. Gauthami

Gauthami New IL'ite

Hi just massage the hair with coconut, almond and olive soak it for 20 mins and wash your hair, and take biotin (hair skin and nails)along with the fish oil the one you can get from costco. i too have the same problem use water filter, whenever i go to india it grows like anything i came here after 5 months the same problem occurs the water is the main reason additionally take this supplements it helps.

8. kmpcbe

kmpcbe New IL'ite

Thanks Jazmin83

9. kmpcbe

kmpcbe New IL'ite

Thanks KashmirFlower

10. kmpcbe

kmpcbe New IL'ite

Thanks tashidelek2002,
    i have ordered for a water filter, let me see how it works.whether the shampoo you mentioned is good and whether it is available in walmart or groger?