1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heaven and Hell - Jacky and Naughty

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Heaven And Hell - Jacky and Naughty

I had a pomerian Naughty,who is no more.He was very pampered by all of us,Very fond of Non Veg food,he used to eat all my left overs.Whenever I used to be out of town,I would instruct my maids to give him Non veg all the 5 days that i eat(mons and Thu i dont eat).Though he used to relish veg too(and hence a darling of my wife), but I used to make him eat my non veg too.

Naughty loved dry fruits too.Pistas were his favourites,so also badams(no cashew nuts),and he used to love the imported variety of fruits(Kiwi and the others).No bananas and such silly stuff for him.And yes,he loved Apoos mangoes of mumbai which my mom used to lovingly send for us.To test him,we used to give him apoos first,then a slice of local variety,he would take it in his mouth and drop it.Then the real one and again he would eat.He was surely a connessieur of all fine things poosible.

Right next door to my house ,with a common wall,stays a Marwari who had a male pomerian too,called Jacky.Now since our bunglows are adjacent to each other,the neighbour has a room made over the garage which is given on rent,which has a staircase going up.This stair case looks right in my kitchen.Now whenver we made non veg, the exhaust fan would throw the air right on the staircase and Jackie would be standing there for hours smelling the smell of fish or mutton whatever was made.
    His master gave him dried Rotis and milk,and he would eat very grudingly.Seeing jackie for years,I used to feel sorry for him ,but my wife forbade me from ever giving a morsel of meat to him,fearing that the neighbour would get annoyed.

It was a cold winter night,around midnight,and I had a one too many,and as I went to the kitchen to throw away my bones,I see Jackie poor guy perched on the stairs and looking longingly at me.I dont know what came over me,I threw the bones in the neighbours compound.And within seconds Jackie just dissappeared God knows here.
    After a few days I see the neighbours son,carrying his Jacky and taking him in the car,and I asked him is he sick?He said yes.last few days he is not eating his Roti milk and maybe hes sick,so Im taking him to the Vet.I understood,and told him that i had given him Meat, and now he dosnt want his regular food.

I thought he would get annoyed,but he told me "Listen dont tell my papa,but I too slyly eat Non Veg Outside.Can u do me a favour Kamal Uncle.I will quietly bring a chicken,and can u please tell the maids to cook and keep in the fridge,and when i get the opportunity when parents are out of town,I can eat at peace at my home".The cunning rascal.He did not want to share his chicken with me,forget naughty or Jacky.Of course I turned him down.I too want my pound of flesh,as Shakesphere said once.My masalas,my fridge ,my gas,and this guy dosnt want to share with me.But being a diplomat,I turned down his offer.

Now The wall between the two houses is one.Both Naughty and Jacky"s Karmas were fit to be born as Dogs.But my side is heaven for Naughty,and the other side for Jacky is Hell.

So please dont any of you do karmas that take you to that side of the wall,is my request to you all.If u have to be a dog, choose a good master like Kamalji, who will pamper u with dry fruits, and non veg.Bow Bow.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

How can you think in these terms....:bang:bang.... Hahahahahaha.... Poor Jacky...

Just because not having Non-Veg, how the other side can become hell... All veggies will differ with you....

You are pampering your naughty with dry fruits etc... That is fine... If you say so... At the same time you are teasing the poor Jacky... Also you dont want to help a poor guy to have his wish fulfilled....

You didnt read the theory of Karma properly... Chitvish can enlighten you better... When Guruji is there, i shouldnt wag my tail..... In my opinion even teasing is wrong... In your next birth you will born as a veggie and will not be able to eat Non-veg and no drinks... etc... So, be careful....

Hahahahahahaha.... I enjoyed your write up.... I am just joking...

Life is to enjoy

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

HAHA.Man if i become a dog and u my master, do give me non veg,and let me blog on yr computer, will u? :rotfl:rotflThanks for yr great comments.Regards.kamal

4. krish22

krish22 Senior IL'ite

Hi Kamalji,

Hillarious.enjoyed it very much.

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Krish,

HAHA.Thanks for yr kind comments.Kamal

6. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Kamalji,

I have no issues... But can you be a veggie... think...:thumbsup

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Veda,

No i just cannot be a Veg.I dont eat mons and thursdays.

In my family,in most Sindhi's houses, non is made almost every night.We are brought up right from childhood to eat eggs for breakfast,and Fridays Fish is made.

Our Sindhi God, called Lal Sai, is shown sitting on a Fish in the Sea.So basically we are non veg.And drinks are liberal.So we too get the same habits as the elders of the family.

We Sindhis drink mostly everyday,and i used to drink with my Dad,and Uncles, and in front of of mom and grandmom.So it is a different culture altogether.Drinks are at nigfht only and limited.

I am not glorifying anything,but that is the way of life with us.But i say each to their own.My wife and daughters, dont eat, drink, fine with them.I never forced them and never will.

Regards.kamal