1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Heart crash

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by jeya04, May 9, 2010.

1. jeya04

jeya04 Senior IL'ite

HEART CRASH

"Miss karren"
    "Oh come inside,.......please have your seat "
    "I am Tanya"
    "Hmm........your problem?"
    "Actually....... the problem is with Casey .......she my only daughter",continued Tanya.
    They talked for a few minutes.
    "Many of my friend told me to put her in the mental institution ......but I dont want that to be done".
    "I can understand your situation"
    "So I just want to know ,When you'll come to my house"
    "What about now?"
    Tanya looked at her surprisingly.
    "This is Casey's room"
    "I want no one to come with me,I myself will handle it"
    Karen opened the door and went inside calmly. Casey was sitting on her bed.Karen just tried to introduced her to Casey.
    "Hi.... Casey.... I am Karen",said Karen politely.
    Casey raised her head and looked Karen and started yelling at her.
    "What the hell you are doing in my room?"
    "Casey its okay...........cam down please"
    "Mom...........mooom?" once again yelled Casey.
    Tanya on hearing the noise rushed inside her room.
    "Oh ...........Karen are you okay?"
    "No no ...Iam okay"
    "Mom........... you hired this stupid mental tutor to get rid of the **** out of me"
    Tanya said uncomfortabely,"Karen I think so...... this is not the right time..better you can come another day,I am so sorry".
    "No......... I need to talk with her now,look Casey this how you'll treat an elder person,this how your mother brought you up",Karen went closer to her and said,"Dont you think that this would be a great embarrasment to your mother?"
    "Look Casey this how you'll let your love to die....by leading this weird life by .......without attending your classes,without meeting your friends...... and it just go on.Dont you want to give a new soul to your love,that lies some how deep inside your heart,do you want that to be lost forever",said Karen.
    Casey was stunned to hear Karen's word.Karen came out of the room and said Tanya"I think this will work".
    After a couple of days, in the counselling centre.
    "May I ... come inside"
    "Oh Casey! its a great surprise"
    Casey cleared her throat and said"I am really very....sorry about the other day"
    Karen smiled at her and said"Have your seat.........if you want you can share your .....hmm problems with me?"
    "I dint come here.....for that"replied Casey unconveniently.
    "Oh Casey.....dont think or consider me as a professional, just consider me as a friend........okay"
    "okay"
    "How do you feel now......or you okay"
    "This place is making me to feel sick.........I aint feel so familiar"
    "If this place is bothering you....you can also come to my house"
    "Your house?"
    "Yah this sunday for lunch.....I'll talk with your mother about this ...okay?"
    Three days later in Karen's house.
    "We enjoyed very much when we are being together.But when the days passed I felt that hr had trapped in something"
    Karen was sure that Casey is crying.
    "I came to know that he is using needles so badly...............then he left me and went foraway , forever.........I loved him so much and I still love him ........though he is not here with me"
    Karen rubbed Casey's head gently and said "No Casey .......he is still with you in your heart"
    Silent filled that place for some minutes.
    "Casey what you need is to divert yourself,you just concentrate in something else,.........because of this why you want to hurt your mom's feelings, she is worried about you so much"
    Karen looked at Casey and said"Come on Casey....... you must change yourself,you must chase all the odd things out of your life"
    "I am trying but....... I couldnt"
    "You can Casey ......there is nothing impossible in our life"
    Then Karen just started talking to her about different things just to divert her and to make her feel better.
    "Ten years before ,I was working in NewYork"
    Just then Casey was looking the photos on her showcase.
    "Is that you ?You look even more prettier in this picture..........Who is this?"
    "She is my sister ...Farah....now she is working in Europe"
    "I shouldnt have get through this stupid kind of activity........I just never thought that I am such an idiot........."he stopped.
    "Come on just be frank.......so that I can give a good solution"
    "Well........Hmm she is my collegue and we both were maintaining a good and decent relationship"
    "Then?"
    "Occasionaly we would've some nice conversation and ......... she dont like partying hard........"
    "Then?.......just go on"
    "Then I compelled her to come with me.......... to the weekend party"
    "Then?"
    "That day I got drunk and........cozied up to her,......the goddamn part of this is ,I dont even remember what happened that night"
    "Well sounds like a tricky solution"
    "Yep, post the blash,she has been keep on ignoring me"
    "Obviously you've done something obnoxious ,which made her angry and cause the distance from you'
    "But I've apolozised to her many times but she is not accepting"
    "My advise is better to talk with some other friends ,who were present at that night ,find out exactly what you did?..........And also assure that it wont happen once again its better than running after her and asking for forgiveness,without knowing what upsets her....clear?"
    "Well if that is the solution I will do the same"
    "All the best and.........thanks for approaching me"
    "No no no,I've to thank you for making me clear", he said smiled at her .
    Karen left the counselling centre at about 6'oclock and called a taxi cab. Then the taxi stopped at Hicksville and she went through the wallgreen apartment and stood infront of her house and pushed the door bell.
    "Karen you are too early!"
    "No more appointments"
    Farah looked so exited."Know what?Today Eric is coming ! "
    "Really that would be so great for you,..isnt it?"
    "Yep ...its been a long time to see him"
    "Duh ...its just a five weeks"
    "But it seems like a five years for me"
    "So ,your plan?"
    "Now we both will hang together where ever we want to go......then I would invite him to my collegues as,'see this is my fiance' and that would be my moment"
    "Oh Farah your acting skills is too much"
    Farah laughed at her.
    "The first time when he asked me out ,I just dont know how to react.........you know he always want to see me as a wife material, the first time when he proposed to marry me , I just reacted so badly to him, those thoughts always made me to feel sick at the same time they made me feel better.
    "The fact is I need a wife........I think .....I've found one too"
    "You?", air escaped Farah's lungs.she dragged in a deep breath and tried to feel easy but she errupted in big laughter.
    "You need a wife?"
    "Me. I need a wife"
    Farah couldnt believe what she'd heard ,she wraped her arms around her middle and stared at him through laughter induced tears.
    " Why?"
    "Cause I need one I am old enough to get married"
    She laughed some more.
    "Dammit , Iam serious about this and its not so funny ,why shouldnt I've been thinking about getting married"
    "Eric how dare you are saying this to me"
    "Mmm cause you can search me one"
    "Sounds like bull"
    Eric came closer to her and said,"calm down"
    " Eric........you are such a bull ****"
    "How come you can scold your future hubby as a bull **** ?"
    Farah looked at him surprisingly.
    "I want to marry you?",said Eric with a smile ,he brushed her lips over hers and said,"On one condition?"
    "What was that?"
    "I dont want you as a career woman........., not a chance...I just want my wife to stay at home and be there for my children, I want you to be like that , I dont want my your mind focusing on advancing your position in the corporate world"
    "I cant even imagine that you are saying this! you'll expect your wife to stay home all day to make you nice food and to watch all those soaps......you want me to do all the chores by myself, why cant you better look for a house maid to do all these things, look Eric I am not content with the needle point"
    "Whats wrong with the needle point?"
    Farah made a disgusted sound,"Hell Eric you are looking in the wrong era,time has travelled"
    Farah had always thought those past days and she used to be feel proud of herself in changing the definiton of wife material in Eric's view.Door bell rang ,Karen went and opened the door .
    "Eric! so happy to see you",said Karren hugged him.
    "Shhhhh where is Farah?", whispered Eric.
    "She is in the upstairs",said Karen and smiled at him.He gave her a little tickle under her chin and went upstairs.He opened the door and went inside ,but no one was inside , he whispered gently,"Farah ...Farah ...honey". Then he opened the bathroom door but no one was inside.Just then he felt someones hand on his shoulder ,he turned suddenly.
    "Errricccc",shouted Farah i8n happiness.
    "Hey sweet heart.....I love you"
    "Me too"
    Eric pressed himself to Farah and rolled her to the bed.
    "I missed you so much ", said Eric and locked his lips to hers and pressed his arms to her waist and eased her ,after a long time they broked thier kiss.Farah took a deep breath and pushed him aside in the bed and looked his eyes deeply and gave him a 'How long we havent seen each other'.
    "Farah I've some surprise for you"
    "Wow ...what is it?"
    "Close your eyes ",said Eric.Then he made her to stand infront of the mirror and placed a pair of earrings on the dressing table.
    "Now ,open your eyes"
    Farah opened and saw those beautiful earrings."Oh these are perfect,I love so much..........but I dont like green stones..... its okay anyway"
    "Oh you can exchange them if you want okay?"
    "Now I love you even more"

to be continued..........

Last edited: May 9, 2010