1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 8

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Lalitha Shivaguru

Lalitha Shivaguru Platinum IL'ite

Dear Mr. Sridhar (Hope that's your real name)

Iam new in this forum but I have been reading all your serials like SHE, THE PRICE and now HE and that's the reason for a late fb and late in joining the threads.

Honestly you have a way to keep the reader spell bound. :hatsoff hats off to that. The way you describe just carries us away, we do forget our surroundings mind you I am not able to resist on saturdays I start logging in from my office. Hope they don't throw me out. Credit goes to you for that !!

The story is going too well but I do not agree with you - reg your fb to Kamla that

That is an universal trait, Kamla. All said and done, Sharada is a woman. And being possessive is almost the first trait of love. I almost find no exception to this rule. May be if the marriage is ten, fifteen years old, and the lady above forty, then may be she might overlook these things. But even then she cant escape a mild heart-burn when she see things like that.

it is an universal trait. If the lady has full faith in her man and totally matured, I do not think there will be any heart burn (its just my opinion)

Waiting for the next episode - Saturday is still so far !!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv
    Lalitha

2. Jananikrithsan

Jananikrithsan Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    KUDOS to you for keeping the episodes gripping and leaving us wondering when will the next Saturday come.I have been reading from the first episode.

Sethu is the character I admire the most and Sharada as she has started retaliating trouble is sure to follow.
    God alone knows what fate has in store for Priya and Madhavan.

Balki's behaviour was expected as that is what he is capable of.
    But he need not have stooped to appoint a detective to follow Sharada.
    Looks like the reationships in both the timelines are heading for the rocks.

Waiting for the rest of the episodes.

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Varalotti
    What a tense situation Sharada faces in her house. It is so difficult to stay that way, always with a tense mind what will happen next??....................It is good to ignore such people then crying on these people's tantrums........
    That was a nice tit for that in part 2 but these people are always dangerous don't know when what they will do...............
    Ohhhhhhhh what an evil mind, he is a big B
    How I wish Balki gets a divorce and Sharada and Sethu come together, but I am sure Balki will not give up so easily, an evil minded person........
    last two part were well written, what his master said and all these things makes a man more matured.
    God will never allow bad things to happen to good people.
    Waiting for the next..............

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    First thing first.
    We associate baby girls with dolls and baby boys with toy cars. You seem to have continued that association and have a great fascination for big cars – Skoda Octavia, Elantra……
    You prove right that Child is the Father of the Man !

Next – inconsequential to you, though – I use a combination of ginger & cardamom only for Kerala payasams. Now, I will try making tea with both, a la Sharada style !

For Balki’s statement
    “Oh that guy was rubbing all over your body! Simply great! And you enjoyed his actions right? Marvellous. And were you wearing any dress….”
    I wish you had put the following words in Sharada’s mouth
    "Yes,Mr Sadist ! It is yes for both questions. Happy?”
    I now feel, it is hightime, women start paying back their spouses in the same coin !!

With the following words
    It was not a state of mindless trance, which an ordinary pschedelic drug could induce. It was a state of mindful bliss happening simultaneously in two souls fusing them into one. It was caused by the world’s most powerful drug, love, a drug for which there are still no known antidotes.
    do you imply that Sethu is also falling in love with Sharada?

If so, Sethu’s image is slightly “crashing” in my mind.

Well, Sridhar, you have subtly introduced ( very aptly too!) Karmayoga with your statement
    “Then it hit the student that there are no superior activities like meditation or prayer and there are no inferior activities like eating, sex and selling meat. At that very moment the student became enlightened.”
    I will ask your help for suitable examples when I write my Gita posts.

Well, the story is taking an interesting, but somewhat anticipated trend.
    Love,
    Chithra.

Thanks for openly acknowledging that you needed my friend behind you for a “flawless” post ! You, Sridhar, are a Real Man !

5. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sir,

I read the episode sitting at the edge of my seat, virtually concentrating on the detective. He has managed a single photograph and Balki's wicked smile is going to raise the pulse of the readers.

Good twist to the tale...

6. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Re: Part 5!

PHP:
     That was one of the grandest failures of technologyThe state-of-the-art device could not capture a millionth of the current of love that passed between them a few minutes back. And could only capture an apparent physical nearness in which there was not much of love or romance
    That was really beautiful!
    PHP:
     “Thus a person who does Puja all day may not grow at all, if he is not intensely involved in itThe same thing goes for the mindless chanting of the holiest of scriptures in the world.
    This statement is very true!
    Some how, I have taken a liking for Sethu and Sharada pair rather than the other two!

7. Malathijagan

Malathijagan Silver IL'ite

Re: Part 2!

Dear Sridhar,
    You seem to be quite well acquainted with Chennai roads! And me, staying here for the past 23 years need some one to take me to different places!

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    this is more serene, the happenings are a bit fast, but otherwise the episode is a little cooler. The chemistry between the Ss seems to react well.
    Now, we shall have to wait to know what that photographer does with the latest software and the single photo.

9. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ms. Lalitha Shivaguru,

Welcome aboard. Yes, you are right, sridhar is my given name, Varalotti is my assumed pen name.

I am happy to know that you have been reading all my serials in IL. I am very happy that you have decided at least now to write a fb to me. Thanks.

I am happier still that you find my writings interesting. But please do take care. Please don't let my writings come between you and your career. Thanks a ton for those kind words, which will inspire me to write the next episode of HE with renewed vigour.

Well, Lalitha Madam, I deliberately wrote those lines to provoke our ILites. I just wanted to know whether that statement is true or not. Almost all the ladies I know are like that. Some cases are even more pathetic. My cousin was watching the TV. When a particularly provocative actress appeared on the screen his wife snatched the remote from his hands and switched off the TV.

I do not argue that such kind of possessiveness is love. I just say it does happen.

It is not a question of faith or fidelity. Nobody is going to cheat his wife by simply looking at the ladies on the way. But many ladies think that it is a kind of affront to their ego. It is not even the lack of self-confidence. The more beautiful the wife is, the more intelligent the wife is, the more she will be possessive in this matter. Again it is just a hypothesis. Let's have that tested in this forum.

And I am sure that many men including yours truly share that trait.

Thank you once again for coming in. Please do come again and again.
    Love,

10. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Janani,

Thanks for joining us at this episode. Welcome aboard. If something good has to happen or if we have to grow, there has to be some kind of a tension, some kind of grief and pain. That's why we have what is known as "pangs of growth"

You are right. Even I have not fully decided on that. At times my decision gets overruled as my fingers dance on the laptop keyboard and the story writes itself. So let's see what God has in store for them.

That is a feature of evil. There is no level which evil considers too low to stoop to.

Yes they are. I too am waiting to know what is going to come out of my pen.

Thanks once again, Janani.

Regards,