1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 6

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Dec 15, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Supriya,
    thanks for humorously pointing out the typo. Corrected.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,

Coming to 6 after 7....it is ok once a while i suppose....the conversations, the explanations by sethu, balki(hip-hop name)....everything was grasping....

Loved the way you have described the nuances of dancing..and also like the discussions btw you and your better half, ...I think you have a great selection of teachers here in chennai....and even in IL you have few dancers...all the best....

But, art is like a plant....if it does not get any nurturement, it will not grow with the full meaning of what it was meant to be.....You can grow, until the fire is still there...otherwise it starts dying a slow death....

I personally know a few of them...who have closed the lid on their beautiful careers of dancing,singing ........why, is a big debate to ponder....the ego's....the movie ABHIMAAN...(jaya and amitabh) comes to my mind immediately....ofcourse there are a lot of prominent people...I don't want to name any here.....for not wanting to get into any controversies....

3. varalotti

Dear Shanti,

It is perfectly okay to come to 6 after 7 because each episode belongs to a different timeline.

And it is very nice to see you in full glory after quite some time. So first, welcome back.

My niece's arangetram was in July 14th at Chennai. After seeing her preparations, after seeing the grace and style of her teacher Ms.Urmila Sathyanarayana, I handcrafted my Sharada character. I know quite a lot of dancers and they all have this problem. Somehow the dancers are most affected by this "Abhimaan" factor and not the singers or other artists. I think the writers are the least affected in this area.

Golden words, Shanthi, only thing is they are applicable not only to arts but also our general growth as a human being.

I am happy that you liked the dialogues and the nuances of dancing described in this episode.

Take care and regards,

4. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

seems like this Balki is going to do something....by the way is Sethu anyway connected to Priya???

5. Lady1

Lady1 Silver IL'ite

Does anyone know the name of the actress who acts as Kodai in Tamil serial Thiruppavai in SUN TV?

6. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Enjoyed reading this one too!

7. varalotti

Thanks once again, SM
    sridhar