1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 6

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Dec 15, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Usha,

Welcome aboard. I think this is the first time you are posting a fb in my forum.May this be the forerunner of many posts from you.

I liked the way in which you compared story to a song with good lyrics. And I am happy to know that you will be able to remember this story for a long time.

Thanks for your heartfelt appreciation. I pray that I should live up to it in the future episodes as well.

regards,

2. varalotti

Dear Indhu,

That's the best compliment I ever had. Thanks.

So far perfectly right. Thanks for giving me the permission.

No way. Any day girls are far better than men in dancing. So if my style is girlish, then it means that it is very good. I am sure you won't be teasing a good dance in girlish style.

Thanks. But no thanks. Anyday I would love to have a woman teacher, at least for dancing.

Love,
    sridhar

3. varalotti

Hello Meena,

Thanks.

Any story should have these "good bad and ugly ones", otherwise it will not be interesting.

There are as many women trapped in meaningless marriages, as there are men trapped in similar marriages. The problem with us Indians is that we do not recognise the incompatibility and want to hold on, whatever may be the consequences. I know many couples who stay together only because of their children.

I had to bring in the monster sooner or later as the story has to move on.

Thanks Meena once again for the nice post.
    regards,

4. varalotti

Dear Chithra,
    Thanks for being on my side in this issue. Indhu, now that the proposal has been cleared by our friend, shall I go ahead and find out a beautiful dance teacher?
    Or should I advertise for that in IL?
    Thanks Chithra, once again.
    Love,

5. varalotti

Dear Monsi,
    A very good afternoon to you too. (Though it is now 830 pm here in my place)

I have been missing you for some time. I still remember the long, strong responses you gave in SHE especially when there were some controversial issues.

Welcome to HE, Monsi.

I am really moved that you were able to spare time to read all the episodes in one go, amidst your really tight schedule. Moving over , household work, especially in a brand new house and office work - well it is a kind gesture on your part to have spent time for HE.

I am happy that you find both the Timelines interesting. Thanks for the kind words.

Stay tuned,
    regards,

6. varalotti

Dear Malathi,
    Thanks a ton, Malathi. Whether you praise on your own or ditto somebody's words, it's still praise to me. I am elated.
    Thanks for taking your hat off (I do not remember seeing one on your head, when I met you) to HE
    regards,

7. varalotti

Dear Meenu,

You are right, Meenu. Many artists have suffered silently. Artists are normally extra-sensitive people. While many suffer, the suffering that an artist undergoes is different. It is much more intensive and painful.

Is Sharada's marriage worth continuing? As of now it is a million dollar question. Let me see whether I can find a good answer to this question soon.

Thanks a lot for your words of praise, Meenu. They mean a lot to me.

regards,

8. varalotti

Re: HE - Episode 7

Most Gracious ILites,

I am pleased to inform you that the seventh child has been safely delivered. The baby looks good, the mother is tired but is still doing fine.

Get ready to take the baby in your hands and cuddle her.

Love,

9. varalotti

Re: HE - Episode 7

Most Gracious Ladies,

In a few seconds from now I will be uploading HE 7. HE 7 is all about Destiny and its ways of working in human lives.

It's also about the love between Madhavan and Priya and how it took an ugly turn, not due to any fault of theirs.

HE 7 is a baby a few days old delivered into your soft and graceful hands. Do with it what you will.

Have a great week-end.

Love,

Last edited: Dec 22, 2007
  10. SupriyaDinesh

SupriyaDinesh Silver IL'ite

Varalotti sir,i wish to have strong weekend not a weak one.. hope you got what im saying..