1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 1

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Nov 10, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Most Gracious ILites,

In a few seconds from now I will be getting the child off my lap, to place her in your tender, motherly hands.

In a more prosaic language, a few seconds from now I will be uploading HE 2.

I made the child. The chid's past was with me. But its future is in your hands.

Remember you are carrying a just born child. Take extra care.

Have a great week end (of course after reading the episode)

Love,

2. varalotti

Dear Maya,
    Though you have given your name as suhan, I prefer the name Maya, which is quite significant in Vedantha. And I presume that there should be some significance in your choosing Maya as your user id.
    First things first. Best of luck for your exams.
    I am happy that HE 1 was able to relax you after the arduous preparation. I am grateful that you are going to follow it up every week.
    My wife is also a Maddy-fan and she has also started imagining Madhavan in the lead role. I think the matter was already mentioned by some other ILite.
    I see that there are more Madhavan Fans in this forum than anywhere else.

I pray that in my next birth I should be born with good features like Madhavan, so that I can also hope to have a few fans.

And maya, the next episode is already posted. Please do read it and let me know what do you think.
    regards,

3. varalotti

Dear Purnima,
    I am very happy that I could overwhelm you with happiness with this simple storyline.
    Before I write anything I should get myself involved in it. And I can't get involved with complicated plots, or long, high-sounding names, or people who are out of the world. I also love books which have these characteristics.
    I have just started Nikos Kazantzaki's novel Zorba The Greek. I am simply amazed at the author's portrayal of the main character in the book. He was expelled from the Church for this novel.
    I will have to thank Osho who strongly recommends this novel in his book which I am currently translating for Tamil readers.

You don't have to wait, Purnima. I have already posted HE 2. Happy reading.
    regards,

4. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi sir.
    thank you very much for the kind wishes sir. and now that i'm done with them, i feel as though a huge burden has been lifted off.

my actual given name is suhanyaa, but i keep it as suhan for convenience. the reason i chose the name 'maya' was to remain anonymous from my mom (also an IL member), as she was anonymous to me. plus, the meaning illusion served it purpose. now the we know each other's id, i decided to use my own name for the signature.

i did not expect that there were quite a large number of maddy fans in this forum.i suppose now that it is established that madhavan is going to be one of the main characters, there would be more maddy fans to follow the episode.:2thumbsup:

sir, you do not have to pray for the good features in the next birth just to gain fans. in this birth itself you have achieved that sir. with your thought provoking stories,articles and posts, you have gained many fans across the country and around the world. im sure even maddy would get jealous, seeing that a large number of your fans are women.

i have already read the 2nd episode and posted comments. now i cant wait for the 3rd.

cheers sir.

5. varalotti

Re:Then and Now

Most Gracious ILites,

Perhaps because of my obsession with timelines, I had an experience today, which reflected something that happened 30 years ago.

Chitvish used to say that between two heavy courses you should have something light to eat. So here's something light to eat between two episodes of HE.

Just click the link to read and post your views

Then and Now. Is Life The Same? Do We Enjoy Both?

love,

6. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Sridhar Sir

Here I go today...seems like I am addicted to your stories....really liked and i appreciate the description of Madhavan....its quite encouraging and inspiring....

there could not be a sweeter revenge than your success. ..very well said

By the way If god gives me a chance I would like to adopt a baby in this life of mine...i swear i read more horror stories about how orphans get the most ugliest treatments...but i appreciate if god gives me a chance to make a difference in life of one atleast....by the way i dont like tocall them orphans..they are all gods kids....

7. SuccessMinded

SuccessMinded Gold IL'ite

Superb! Going to read the next one now..

8. varalotti

Thanks a lot, SM. Waiting for your visit to all the episodes.