1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 1

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Nov 10, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Varloo,

Thanks for the nice words. But I want you to read the next episode and then tell me whether I still deserve your nice words.
    Waiting for the next episode eagerly.[/quote]

After all it is less than 90 hours away as of now.

regards,

2. slp807

slp807 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar sir

Very interesting beggining to HE, and making all of us here count the hours ,waiting to read the next episode ( i will definitely go for the Fresh food :) )

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  3. varalotti

Dear Sreelatha,
    Thanks. There are only 72 hours as now. And you will have fresh food. The second episode is cooking right now and if you inhale deeply you can smell the aroma of fresh food.
    regards,

4. varalotti

A Good News For You All!

Most Gracious Ladies,

I am pleased to inform you that late night yesterday I completed the final draft of HE Episode 2.

Believe me ladies the pain was no less than that of delivering a child. But thanks to your prayers and wishes, both the mother and child are doing fine.

I want to coddle the baby for two more days (less than 42 hours) before showing her to you. Then it will be your turn to take her in your arms.

Thanks once again for your prayers and wishes. Continue to pray.

Regards,

5. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    Trust you, really, to post a "new arrival in the family" (sort of!) message !
    :welcome
    Once your turn of cuddling HIM (HER, you have written?)is over, we are ready to take HIM on our lap, be liberal with our "honest opinions" (kannu ippidi, kathu ippidi etc) about HIM !
    Are the parents ready, tell me?
    Love,
    Chithra.

6. varalotti

Dear Chithra,
    I will make a confession to you. When I received overwhelming responses and rave reviews from you and all the ILites, instead of being happy, I was agitated. How to sustain the interest in the second episode?

A senior writer used to tell me that if you want to know how good a writer is, look at his second story. He would have had the first story for aeons in his mind. Naturally that will be really good. But he would have to work for his second story under tremendous pressure. That was the case with me.

Since last Sunday I have been trying to work on HE 2 and abandonded two of my attempts. Then it was only on Tuesday evening I got some ideas and started working furiously on that. Late night yesterday I fiinished the final draft. I am a translator myself. But I dont find an English equivalent for "prasava vedhanai" which word in Tamil conveys pages and pages of meanings.

The story is about HE. But for me the story is only a baby girl. I love daughters, you know. So the story HE is like my daughter. (every episode of it).

Once I get her off my lap, you can take her in and let me know how the child looks like.

I will have to say that this child is born out of Immaculate Conception. Well, if someone from above gives the ideas, the conception has to be immaculate. Right?

The parent will be ready in a couple of days. Meanwhile you please get ready.
    Love,
    sridhar

7. imemyself

imemyself Senior IL'ite

Hi Sridhar,
    Through out the 'SHE' episode you had us all,the readers,want for more!!
    And here u come again with 'HE'...!! :)
    After reading Episode 1, I am all geared up for the roller -coaster ride along with a bundle of emotions and thought provoking lines(I still vividly remember the comparison of life with a classroom that you brought up in 'SHE') which you are going to present to us!! :)

I have this wonderful (or mayb not always) ability to imagine all the characters and play it in my mind as I read along...and the first episode has already made me feel.."Wow...What is going to happen next?" And I believe everyone here feels the same!!!

Love,
    Jaya

8. varalotti

Hi Jaya,
    I was looking for you all along. HE belongs to a different genre. I am going to focus on the drama. In SHE I had to go deep into a woman's mind and even live a wayward life to bring out the "womanness" in my heroine. HE on the other hand will be a drama.

Be warned, Jaya, this roller coaster can change its speed or direction or intensity any time without giving advance notice.

I thank you for still remembering the quote from SHE.

Welcome on board to HE.
    Love,

9. maya08

maya08 Senior IL'ite

hi sir...
    after two tedious weeks of studying for my exams im finally free to peruse through the post of our il's that i had missed.
    and lucky enough, i came across the episode 1 of HE.
    with an interesting start, i can definitely say that i am going to be staunchly following every episode in the coming weeks.

*on a side note: by using the name madhavan for the character, i can only imagine the the actor madhavan in my head as i read the story.he's my fave actor.:biggrin2:

cant wait for the next episode.

cheers

10. purnima_2k

purnima_2k Senior IL'ite

Dear V,

I am overwhelmed with happiness in reading you story. Whenever i read most of your stories I get totally involed in it and feel as if the entire story is happening around me. You choose nice characters for your story-- simple names, down to earth kind of people etc, prob thats one of the reason why your stories are so captivating and close to the heart of us readers.

Last para took me by surprise(rather a mild shock!!! ), Priya a widow? Cant wait for you next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
    Purni