1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

HE - Episode 1

Discussion in 'HE - Serial Story' started by varalotti, Nov 10, 2007.

1. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Oh that is so nice. I am eagerly waiting for the translation. It is definitely a treat to read stories in Tamil than in English, though I read stories in both. I am a visuliser when I read the stories.

Let me tell you something, actually whenever I read Ponniyin Selvan, it is always like I am watching it and hearing the dialogues standing near by, the style of writing by Kalki is such that if you want to take it as a movie, you need not write a separate screen play.

I felt the same when I started reading HE (of course it was not the case with SHE, I have to admit honestly that after a few episodes, I really lost much touch with the story and read it after a long time probably it was because of this I think). I was able to visualize very minutely every single thing. Please continue writing in this style which is sooooooo good.

2. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Indhu,
    Right queries at the right juncture ! Proving you are Madurai Stock !
    Ha,ha ha, my dearest friend, knowing what sort of "punishment" your H is likly to give (after having been away from you for 2 months!), you ask for the same in an open forum - real guts, you have, Indhu !

Dear Sridhar,
    I just happened to read the beginning & end of the small para, thus
    Why talk about punishments, dear? I am defenceless before you in the privacy of our house.

Oh, Indhu & Sridhar, is a new story emerging inside " HE" ? Do I call it
    SHE and HE together ?
    That will anyday be more interesting !
    Love,
    Chithra.

3. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Varalotti Sir, It is a wonderful beginning. can't wait to read the next episode. Somehow i feel as though i am watching a movie by Madhavan. I donot know if it is becos' of the name of the hero. The character would exactly suit actor Madhavan. Interesting narrations and the hero will stand in the hearts of ILs.

4. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Indu, read ur comments after posting my reply. really couldn't believe, we both have felt the same way. Yes, Maddy would be an apt choice for this hero.

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sujatha,

I am happy that the hero stands in your heart. May be due to his name, may be due to your liking for Maddy.

As your friend I would suggest not to get too much attached to the hero; for when he suffers you will find it difficult to bear.

Thanks for your kind words,
    regards,
    sridhar

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

Well our HE seems to be a strong personality...from rags to riches in such a short span of time....reallylucky and hard working guy ! And no time for women too....well looks like there will be something now between the MC( you have described her so elaborately, wonder if it is someone u met in real life!
    :biggrin2:)
    ( Indhu where are you.:shhh:...sit quietly by me and wait for the answer!::::ha ha)

But very interesting Sridhar and cannot wait for next saturday! Hope Rishi will also have more Space ...after a IIT IIM graduate.....
    Happy writing to u and happy reading to all of us!
    After all who will say no to Maddy :oops:oops, Madhavan visiting us every weekend na!

7. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,
    A very good start, I must say! The story is gearing up even from the first episode.And as usual, you have the readers yearning for the next episode in the last paragraph-

Then she wiped her tears, forced a smile on her lips and talked in the microphone.

“For that to happen, they should have held this convention a year ago. Yes, my husband died last year.”

An uncomfortable silence enveloped the hall. Madhavan did not know how to respond. It was game,set and match for Priya.

Waiting for the next episode eagerly.

8. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

:-(don't know tamil. Hope you will publish a book in English too..........soon
    Will try and read them.

9. varalotti

Dear Aruna,
    I have published a book in English. The book contains 13 short stories handpicked by me from out of more than 200 stories I wrote in 8 years.

I have published it on line. To know more about the book and to know how you can buy the book, please click the link My New Book appearing below my signature.

regards,

10. varalotti

Dear Sudha,
    As a man I cannot help seeing every woman. Some by their looks or features or behaviour, get into my mind. And that helps me when I have to cast my characters. Priya is one such type.
    When Indhu is sitting by your side and looking askance at me, this is the best I can tell. ha ha ha

Happy that you find it interesting. Let me warn you, Sudha.You, especially you will find the next one, even more interesting. Dont ask any questions now. It is less than 90 hours away.

I am sorry however that I have to disappoint you. Maddy might not be visiting you every week-end. And you will know the import of this statement only next week.

Thanks for the nice words,
    regards,