1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have you Found God Yet???

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by anukarsha, Jul 27, 2010.

1. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thank you dear Akanksha for your feedback. Very well said! :)

2. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear Saisakthi for the like. :)

3. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Hi racr
    How are you doing? Connecting with you after a long time. How is everything at your end? Thanks for the like dear. :)

1 person likes this.
  4. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Viji mom
    How are you doing?

Yes, We are all truly blessed with His grace, a few recognize that fact while others do not. I have also experienced the same thing in my life. He guides us, shows us the correct path, He talks to us and does many things for us. The beauty can be felt only if we are aware of His presence within and around us.

Thanks mom for coming in.

Warm regards :)

5. racr

racr Platinum IL'ite

Dear Anu,

I was very happy to see you back! Hope you and family are doing fine. How are your daughters doing? The past year has been very painful and the same time very enlightening for me..it has reaffirmed my faith in God..He gives you suffering that makes you strong,He also shows you the way out,He brings you in contact with good people who make you believe that yes,God does exist ...in those people,in you ,and in me.
    So,yes,I have found God!

Stay blessed!

3 people like this.
  6. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear racr

I am feeling truly blessed to reconnect with you all. I knew you are a strong person, and will always come out a winner, whatever may come your way! Great job dear!

My daughters are doing well. I published my first book in October, and now working on my next book. God is great, his blessings keep me on my path.

Thanks for coming in. You to stay blessed! :)

1 person likes this.
  7. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Anu I feel HIS presence in all my activities..i have a belief that HE is the one who make me to perform my duty and whatever I get is according to HIS wish. This thought make me cool

2 people like this.
  8. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Sis Anu,

Experiencing divinity is the purpose why we are here and I am so glad to hear how you have realized that purpose in your day to day life. Everything and everyone around us are Prema Swarupas (Incarnation of love) and seeing oneness in everything we see, hear, smell, taste and touch is important. How can something that is crafted by the Creator be any different than Good? The separation is a divine play that helps us appreciate the oneness. How can we understand happiness without feeling the pain? Similarly, how can we understand the oneness unless we feel the separation?

Only way out of this separation is to use our hands to help others, think about the welfare of the society, act to perform service to the people in need and say a few words that are comforting to the fellow beings. These practical steps help us rekindle our urge to unite with where we belong. Hands that help is holier than the lips that pray. If we let us saturate with love throughout the day, we can see beyond the limitations of our Body, Mind and Intellect ("BMI") and certainly transform us beyond the realm of time and space limitations.

The distance between God and myself is the distance between my BMI and my Self. If I uncover who I really am, I can liberate from the bondage. If we follow our mind (the shadow), we know that we are walking away from the Sun (the light). If our mind (the shadow) is behind (i.e. controlled) us (our Self), we know we are walking towards the light which is Self. That is true self-evaluation that we could do everyday.

Viswa

2 people like this.
  9. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Thank you Suryakala, Angellic, and Periamma for your likes. :)

10. anukarsha

anukarsha Gold IL'ite

Dear Periamma
    Thank you for your feedback. Yes, I too believe in that. :)