1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Have To Do Something... :)

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by pujaroza, May 19, 2010.

1. pujaroza

pujaroza New IL'ite

Yes... Yes!! ..I Have to do something ...but what? ( From where the hell this Q comes)... :confused2:
    This Question arises at every stage of life and spins :spin your head to search an appropriate answer and yes the answer which satisfy this Big Q is definitely difficult to sort ...and yes it Demands finding the right one at the right time .. :hiya
    I am no exception to such type of Q's...They keep on coming & spinning .. :)...( spinning being their basic characteristics)...
    I once again encountered this Big Q when I got a proposal for marriage...My mom told me about a guy with whom I have to chat and sort out whether he is good enough to spend my life with...:eek:mg:
    Hey how can I answer this BIG Q ...just by chating on internet...without meeting him or spending time with him n what if I sorted it wrongly...what if I get involved & he said NO..:shaking:...If this happens i will find myself in a big black hole...:drowning
    If I said no" I wont be chatting ."..than a issue of elders prestige comes " we know whats good for you..."
    Now have to do something...but what?...
    & at that moment of time trusting the so called "Experience" of elders and keeping my fingers crossed (something should be from my side)...I answered :yes:to chat to an stranger ...who can either be my hubby OR a bad experience...
    After this" Yes " I somehow knew that it was something of something and theres lots more in this something to come... :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010

2. pujaroza

pujaroza New IL'ite

Have To Do Something... :)..II

After Once again encountering the same Big Q :boo: and :yes: for talking to the stranger who can either be my hubby or the worst experience ..
    .I became insomniac...
    I donno why, but my night went sleepless and dayz went restless...
    We started chatting at once & this was the starting of our chatting era...(Q&A session)Computer Typing
    I dint knew where to start from...(kya likhu...)
    It was lot more difficult than delivering a lecture and classroom Q&A session(key duties in My profession as lecturer)
    After the first chatting session I believed that my chat partner ... :)..nice name haan...have an unusual habit of clearing all the things...and was a fast typer (key to his IT profession)
    If by chance I wrote a single line asking something the chat screen used to b flooded with the words stream Computer Typing challenging my IQ to understand the answer... yeah I understood dear in the start itself... hehehe...
    After prolonged 4 hours our first chat session of chat era ended ...
    n yes In the First chat itself I somehow knew (that typical female instinct) tht WE were damm compatible in all respects... :cheers and yeahhh...the guy is not that bad...
    After conducting the prolonged chat session for about 10 days...assisted by 1 day of video chat..the scenario completely changed ..The stranger became the sweetest person with whom I can go on chatting the rest of my life...the long chat became the truest n simple emotions he expressed... :biggrin2: (hota hai hota hai.. )
    Now here a strange feeling was bonding me to this 10 days old stranger who was longer a stranger but a good friend...:)
    the eleventh day ...it came to me as if every1 around me was demanding a answer from me including the stranger ...Puja YES or NO....
    again Have To Do Something ... but what?...(Oooo...not again..)
    I had a crystal clear answer to it ..(I felt the voice inside me say yes poo..)
    &&& YES..I said :yes:
    :party
    "This was a sweet start of something which each young lady dream of "...

This is where the seeds of love and trust and faith started sprouting..
    every1 have this same juvenile feeling...and this gave a start to new era...COURTSHIP Era..:thumbsup.
    the Golden period....

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
  3. Happysoul1234

Happysoul1234 Gold IL'ite

Re: Have To Do Something... :)..II

sweet post ... congrats!!!!!

are you pooja too ? me too.

I met my DH through an indian matrimonial site, now defunct. we emailed each other for 6 months (2 long emails per day per person) before we met. chatting/emailing you learn things about people you cant figure out face to face and we know we were made for each other even before we met!

so congrats to you!! wish you a happy life together!

4. pujaroza

pujaroza New IL'ite

hey ...thanx...
    hmmm...that sounds great...
    Right now I am top of the world to see your reply...you were the 1st to reply...
    :eek:mg: am soooooo happy...
    thanx dear once again...

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010
  5. knot2share

knot2share Gold IL'ite

I am glad it all ended well and the chatting partner is now your hubby to-be and not a horrible encounter. I was hoping and praying within myself as I read your first part that you will MAKE UP YOUR MIND first and not just stand there facing the Qs :).

This is the era for getting to know your partner through chats/video chats etc, something that was not even thought of in my time!! Hey c'mon I am not that old ok. Remove that thought straightaway from your mind.

You had the issue of "kya likhun" first but now it is "kyon nahi likhun"....

WISHING YOU BOTH ALL THE HAPPINESS AND TOGETHERNESS.
    AAP DONON KI ZINDAGI LECTURE BHARI DINON SE COMPLETE RAHEY!! :).

6. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Puja
    So you started chatting with the stranger becoz of elders and in the end landed up making him yours.
    That was a sweet way of tying a knot of a new beginning...........

7. pujaroza

pujaroza New IL'ite

Ya that was for sure. It was my finest decision ever made.
    :thumbsup
    As I said this is my first post ever and it felt great to see the replies from you people.

8. kainaath

kainaath Senior IL'ite

hi puja....many congrats to you on finding your love one.

though you and me are strangers but our story is very similar, it differs on the account of chatting for you and phone call for me.
    i still find it very weird as to how can a person whom one hasnt met become so dear and loving, where the two of us create a world of our own, creating memories, promise of living for each other and et all....
    ohhhh !!!!
    i love this phase of life and cant wait to being together with him..i know you too feel the same..