1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Has Anyone tried the kashmeer moonshine cream.

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by jaaisu, Aug 10, 2011.

1. jaaisu

jaaisu Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Has anyone tried the kashmeer moonshine cream? I heard u can get it in bangalore only.. Once my frnd told abt it ..She never used but she told she saw the difference in her friends face and it was amazing..

If anyone has used it pls tell me how it works? I want to get rid of the scars n pimples on my face..

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaaisu....

I believe you were waiting for a reply since a long time.........i actually dint look at this thread,or else i would have given my feedback to you few months back....

Months back,my BIL had lots of pimples and asked me to get some cream for this....i asked in a wholesole beauty products shop where they prescribed this kashmirMoonshine promising that the results can be spotted in a week's time...other than this,they said that the product resolves lot of skin related issues like scars,darkcircles,skintone etc etc...this product we can use either as a regular daily cream or as a face pack(thick coat needs to be applied in this case) for faster/quicker results

just like they promised,his pimples reduced to a great extent in a week's time...he applied like a face pack...initially only the beauty products shop had this cream but then slowly even the fancy shops started to sell...

later i recommended this to my neighbourhood girls and also few other friends...all of them gave a great feedback and said that they could spot a difference in their skin tone as well...they are still now using the cream...i could spot their clear skin...in both the cases,i personally couldnt spot much change with skin tone as my BIL is too fair and those girls were actually on the darker side...i even gave my SIL this cream when she too asked me to suggest some creams for her long time pimple problem...she called me 2 days back and thanked for getting that cream for her as it did wonders it seems....

listening to all feedbacks,i too wanted to buy and keep a box for my personal use(eventhough i dont have pimples issues regularly)...went for a trip 2 weeks back and got tanned(not too much)...i was a little worried as my tan doesnt vanish so easily :bonk...so i thought this would be the time to test this kashmir moonshine as it promises increase of skin colour too....and believe me,i am close to my original color in a week's time...and also i had small heat boils/pimples because of travelling,they too seem to subside quickly :)....i dint apply like a face pack...i used like a regular cream(a little more than how we use normal face cream) after i return from office...

the only issue with this cream is the cost...for 250Rs,the quantity is very less....but then worth :)
    and in parlours they are charging 275-300Rs for one box....even many fancy shops charge 275Rs/box...so its better to buy in wholesale beauty shop...

i had recommended this cream to my friends in chennai as well but none of them could find it...so i believe it has not reached chennai....
    my friend is in hospet and she said that the cream is available there...so i believe that now its available in karnataka alone...
    but i also heard one thing...when my BIL took this cream to chennai,he said that the cream became very loose and was melting...hence i believe they are not selling in hot places...(not sure,just my guess)

So this is all about my personal(mine and my friends/relatives) experiences...

Have you started using it?!!!

3. sudharsiniram

sudharsiniram Silver IL'ite

where can get this cream in blore ? actaully my cousine brother going to college first yr having too many pimples

4. anitharajan

anitharajan Bronze IL'ite

Hi Swaran,

Nice post. Were will we get this cream in bangalore.

Cheers,
    Anitha

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sudha and anitha...

actuallly this cream is feel now would be everywhere in bangalore(as far as its gaining popularity is considered),atleast everywhere in Ramamurthy Nagar,i have seen in almost all fancy shops and parlours(many of them) but i personally have bought in wholesale cosmetic shops(because the rate might be higher in other places)...

if you come across wholeSale cosmetic shops which sell beauty products for personal and beauty parlours,definetely they ll have this kashmir moonshine...
    other than this,any big fancy shop too would have this....this is how it looks..i guess for Rs250 you get 20gm pack...i have not seen a bigger one till now

3.jpg
    glad you liked my post anitha :)

1 person likes this.
  6. sudharsiniram

sudharsiniram Silver IL'ite

thank u swaran for posting the photo it will be helpfull .. will find it .....

7. jaaisu

jaaisu Senior IL'ite

Thank u so much swaran.. I heard it from a friend of mine (But she had not personally used)so was waiting to use aftr getting sum feedback from people who had perosnal exp.. Thanks again..

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

dear jaissu ,you are most welcome...
    you can surely give it a try...for whomever i have recommended and also from people who have used this,till now i have not got any negative feedback...so it can be tried :)

9. rethu

rethu New IL'ite

DEAR ALL
    I have brought this kashmeer moonshine cream ,but the bottle is diiferent from what i have seen here. The bottle which i have bought is white in clour.Is it from the same company?The results are very good. Iam very confused now and i belive that iam using the right one. friends please reply me
    kashmeer-moon-shine-face-fairness-cream.jpg regards
    rethu

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

dear rethu...

i feel the bottle is correct...maybe you would have got a 50gm bottle or something like that...what i have seen till now is some 20g one...
    so i believe the carton+box varies depending on the quantity...