Harm of Drunkenness & Alcoholism

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by vinoran, Apr 26, 2007.

1. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

A cop stops a drunk man and asks: Where you going?
    He replies : “I’m going to listen the lecture about the harm of the drunkenness and alcoholism.”
    <?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype>

Cop says : “At midnight at 12:00? And who will give a lecture?”

My wife and mother-in-law!replies the drunk man.

2. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hahahhaha:2thumbsup:

3. healthonmove

healthonmove Gold IL'ite

While food and water may ease some symptoms of hangover, they won’t cure it. The best way to avoid hangover is to moderate your boozing and have water in between. But of course water won’t make you sober or protect your liver.

4. vinoran

vinoran Bronze IL'ite

Thank you all for enjoying the joke, which I posted long time back and forgot about it
    vinoran

5. kanthan87

kanthan87 Junior IL'ite