Hardly Noticed Instructions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Caide, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

In general , from my past work experience i check whether the note i withdraw,got as change are Torn/fake. Same goes for checking the directions to use and instructions to follow while following the directions. I check for manufactured date and expiry date for the products before buying. If I prefer to buy / seek new things I check for reviews of the same.

All these made me experience certain really valuable things even for daily usage.

Sometimes if I kept using same products, as I have already used it I miss to check instructions.

Recent biggest stupidly missed instruction was how to use the release paper of the sanitary pads.

I use st****** (I am not sure whether it can be mentioned as it has included paid promotions) sanitary napkins. Though I know it's not cotton(as said on the cover) I feel comfortable in it.

After many years of usage and many new products were introduced by them, I kept using it and as i am familiar with it, i missed the most important instruction.

Disposing sanitary pads are really hard when you are really shy in nature. I am straight forward, i buy pads in store I don't feel shy about it , still some throw wierd looks while I say it out to the store boy. But when it comes to using it infront of others and throwing it literally gives shy feeling. My mom always instructed me to wrap the used pads in newspaper and throw it so I carry newspaper during school and college days. But it's a nightmare when you see exposed used pads in dustbin.

In my office, there was no dustbin at all in ladies room. As I worked in b*** , we need to vouch all income and expenses. So my female colleagues were feeling shy to ask manager (male)for one. I asked them for an year only to keep shut about it. But when I got two female trainees below me I can't hold long. I can adjust but why should they. I asked for dustbin to our manager for which he accepted and I got wierd looks. We had common back space. As front office is full of customers and it's a main branch, common space is always with one or two staffs. And one need to be quick enough to take the pads from bag and for me extra newspaper too.

When I was transferred to department, have to pass a whole bay to reach restroom but this time dustbin was present and you can carry your handbag.

All these time I didn't notice the recent addition of instructions on the relase paper of pad.

"One can use the release paper of the pad to wrap around and throw the used pad using it. "

I wonder till date how I missed as the instructions were on the release paper itself with steps to do it are jotted down with images of how to do. If anyone here use this particular pad please do so if are someone who seek newspaper like me.

In many places i have made use of this instructions, I will share those then and now here.

If you guys find anything as such please do share here.

Hope I have shared useful instruction mentioned on the product.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    chanchitra and Madhurima21 like this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

This post need to be shifted to appropriate forum for useful discussions among the fellow lady members of IL.
    @IL_Admin moderator may kindly do the needful.

indubalram and Caide like this.
  3. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

Thanks sir
    I tried to pin it somewhere but dint know where to so I posted it under general discussion