1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

hard decision to make in my life

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by notownname, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Everyone has given very good advice to you. My only recommendations, as others have said, take help from a marriage counselor, it really helps. Get yourself and your hubby checked for Sexually transmitted diseases. It is very important that you both are healthy for your childs future.

All the very best to you and we will pray that things work out for you and you have a happy life in the very near future.

Vandhana

2. jothi

jothi Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Kamala and everyone else here have given you valuable suggestions indeed. I have to say, I cannot even begin to fathom the pain that you are going through in your life. You seem to be very brave and courageous person. Keep it up and do not lose, the faith that you have on your life. As Kamla said, make something out of yourself with the help of your husbands money. Put your problems in God's hands and pray.

I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers and wish you good luck,

Jothi.

3. Blondie

Blondie Bronze IL'ite

Dear Notownname,
    if you are real and your case is genuine, please contact me through Private message. I can assure you a more qualified person will contact you in person to help you in your difficult time.
    regards,
    Pushpa

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2007
  4. priyanka

priyanka Junior IL'ite

Hi notownname,

It is human nature to go out and have biryani ,if not getting at home.Ask yourself ,
    Does he love you and your child?
    He only goes out for pleasure ?
    He doesnot have an affair with a single person,so he is not in love with anyone?
    Does he hit u?
    Does he financially support u?

I think you should speak to your husband frankly.If he gets biryani at home he won't go out.I am not blaming u in anyway.Ask him about his desires and fantasies.If you can't make biryani,go and learn.I feel your husband is not in love with anyone,so don't worry and don't make any hasty decesions.

It is easy to get out of marriage but life after that is really tough.

I am sorry ,if i have been rude.

Take Care,
    Priyanka