Happy Wedding Anniversary Varalotti and Indhusri!

Discussion in 'Anniversary' started by sudhavnarasimhan, Feb 3, 2008.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamla,

Thanks a lot for your kind wishes.
    Just minutes before we had our first "discussion" (that's how we name our arguments, and that's the secret of staying together for 24 years) about whether should we reply to the wishes alone or together. The consensus was that we should reply to each of the greeters separately in our own way and at our own pace.
    This decision is the proof of the first statement you have quoted from Gibran. Make not a bond of love.
    To one's wife there's no need to dedicate a poem or talk in prose. If my life could be considered as a book the dedication page would read as under:
    "To Indhu who made my life worth living.
    And to Indhu to whom I'll be in eternal debt."
    We have invited a couple over for lunch today. The man is 60 plus. And the lady is my ardent fan. That would be our celebration.

love,

2. varalotti

Dear Sindhuja,
    Thanks for your kind wishes. I like your name. In one of my most blogged stories The Promise the name of the child who plays the main role is Sindhuja.
    thanks once again,
    regards,

3. varalotti

Dear AC,

While we are happy today because it's our anniversary, we are happier still to know that you too will be celebrating it today. And surprisingly it's the 24th Anniversary for both of us.

It's interesting to know that you call my wife Indhu and Chindu. Is there any special significance to it? Or to put it in precise terms of Tamil Grammar, is it an idukuri peyar or kaarana peyar?

You are already very popular AC. That statement should have been made by us.

Thanks. And may God bless you and your DH with loads of health, happiness, peace and prosperity.

regards,

4. varalotti

Dear Shanvy,
    Thanks a lot for your kind wishes. The quote by Mark Twain was quite profound. Well to answer your question we will have to wait for 365 days more to know what perfect love is. We would have married a quarter of a century by 3/2/2009.

Thanks once again for the kind words.

regards,

5. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Indhu-Sri,

I am so happy to wish you both a very happy anniversary. No wonder that you are a romantic couple, you got married in February- the Valentine month.

I wish and pray that you be a very romantic couple always and in love with each other always. Have a beautiful day!

6. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

பாட்டும் பாரதமும் சேர்ந்து கண்டதுண்டு இங்கு எழுத்தும் பரதமும் ஒன்று கலந்து இழைவதை கண்டேன் என்றும் நலமுடன் வாழ பிரார்த்திக்கிறேன் ஆண்டவனை sunkan

Attached Files:

7. Saraswathipv

Saraswathipv IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mr Sridhar and Indhu,

Happy Wedding Anniversary:cheers:cheers.

Many many happy returns of the day.

Wishing U both all the happiness and joy, today and always.

Now, I m happy to step in here and wish U:mrgreen:.

Bye.

8. Vysan

Vysan Gold IL'ite

Dear Varalotti & Indhushri...

Wish you a happy, happy happy Wedding Anniversary.... May God bless you with long life, happiness, health and prosperity.....

With the passing of every year, the love for each other and togetherness as a family grows.... For a Romantic person, by heart and soul, it grows multifold....

Wish you all the happiness for today & ever....

Veda

9. sujathae

sujathae Senior IL'ite

Dear Varalotti sir and Indusri, Many Many happy returns of the day. May Goddess Meenakshi wish u both with looooooooooong, prosperous, happy and loving wedded life. Have a great day.

10. latamurali

latamurali Gold IL'ite

Dear sirdhar sir and indhu madam

Wishing u a VERY HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.........

may GOD BLESS U.BOTH.......

with namaskarams