1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Valentines Day! Let's Celebrate With KC Kambar!

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Wah wah Meena! Tell me the hotel you will go to on next VD and I shall be there to witness the blushing girl. Before that, when I come to your place in April after Aravindh's exams are over, I shall look out for KP and you too while I roam around B'lore. Be warned, I shall take a photo and post in this thread itself.
    Seriously, it is so nice to know that you both are keeping the fire burning. :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup: Go on, dear Meena.

2. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Vow! Meenap,
    Keep up the romance!I enjoyedyour post very much.I can visualise the blush. definitely more interesting and realistic than Ash movie!
    Regards,
    Meenu

3. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear ILites,

The way in which this thread has been growing I blush at the mere thought of my having to reply to all your posts.

We should keep this as the ILites' RP/KP (Meena, dont let your imaginations run riot) it is Refreshing Point and Kindness Point.

Any ILite whose moods are down can pick any post at random from this thread and within seconds of reading he/she would be back to action.

regards
    sridhar

4. vidyasarada

vidyasarada Senior IL'ite

Hi Meenaprakash !
    :2thumbsup:
    Now we have started seeing some full -blooded action here !
    Oh my ! wasnt that ROMANTIC ! Right royally, dhak-dhak ! Cosying up in elevators and all just like in the movies !
    Keep smouldering Girl !
    My best wishes to you and your significant other.
    Vs

5. Vandhana

Vandhana Silver IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Missed you in this thread and now you are back with a bang:yes: .

Elevators as KPs( Not kindness points as Sridhar points out , the original KP)., yes i have done that too!!

Vandhana

6. varalotti

My God,
    Now only I realise, how innocent I have been all along.

sridhar

7. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sridhar,
    Can't help saying on reading your one liner, how true the following is
    ஒண்ணும் தெரியாத பாப்பா
    போட்டுக்கொண்டானாம் தாழ்ப்பாள் !
    Fits you to a T!
    Love,
    Chithra.

8. varalotti

Dear Chitra,
    I do know something; but besides this lifts, KPs, RPs, etc. I still consider myself a
    ஒண்ணும் தெரியாத பாப்பா
    Let me ask my better half, if she knows better than me.
    sridhar

9. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Hey Meena...Welcome to this thread...or is it room?:) ( Vidyasarada, take note!)

Yes, you were missed here and your touch does pep up the already chatpata chat/chaat here:)) So, need not wait till my visit to B'lore for KPs, now I will discover one in every elevator...not that meek me will venture anything and hubby is anyways in another planet:)) I am sure elevators will now be reminding of your Valentine escapades! Looks like Varloo is now in a hurry to visit you...don't blame her. She wants to be where the action is;)

Our poor poor ezhuthalar seems to be a little lost. You will have to catch hold of Indhu to help him out.

Sarvam Sakthimayam......just thinking of Bharatiyar, saar:)

L, Kamla

10. Tamildownunder

Tamildownunder Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sridhar,

I am excited to know that you are from Madurai my home town too. My Valentine story is rather tragic. When I was studying in college, we had a neighbour girl who used to frequent our house. First I thought she is coming to meet my sisters. But, one day she stopped coming and when I enquired, my sisters told that her brothers have banned her to come. The reason being that she was madly in love with me going to the extent of changing her name to Rama Priya (My name is Raman) and had told her brothers that she will marry me only. My heart was broken and I did not have courage to defy my parents and could not even see her because she was under sort of house arrest. Later we moved to another place. But, those memories haunt me especially during Valentine's day since the saint had given his life for love.