1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Valentines Day! Let's Celebrate With KC Kambar!

Discussion in 'Wednesdays with Varalotti' started by varalotti, Feb 13, 2007.

1. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Dear All,

Happy Womens Day! This time I have told the story of some of my women friends who made a difference in my life.

Writing this piece has been therepeutic for me. Hope you will find this interesting.

regards,
    sridhar

2. varalotti

3. varalotti

HAMB Phenomenon!

Most Gracious ILites,

Due to the heavy traffic in this thread I am using this as a billboard to invite you for the hottest discussion in IL today - Husband, A Mummy's Boy Phenomenon. I am tempted to name this HAMB Phenomenon and it is as important to be studied as the origin and cure of other diseases.

Please do visit the latest Wednesdays thread for details.

regards,
    Varalotti

4. varalotti

Requesting Leave Of Absence!

Most Gracious ILites,

Greetings from Varalotti.

Owing to some professional and writing commitments I am now constrained to take a short break from IL. As of now I cannot say how long will I be away. But I am hopeful it might not be longer than a month.

If you want to reach me during this absence you are most welcome to pm me. I will definitely read your messages. I always maintain a five minutes swtich-gap between one task and another, whether the tasks are professional, personal or related to writing. I will use that time to read your pms and reply to them if called for.

In addition to fulfilling my commitments I will also use the time to re-organise my materials, to organise my thoughts so that when I come back after a gap, I will have some thing new, some thing fresh to share with you. I will try to change the wine; but if it is not possible, rest assured, I will at least change the bottle.

With the kind of affection I have been enjoying from you all along I am sure that you will bear with me for this absence.

With love and affection,
    Varalotti