happy sarvajith varusham tamil and malayalam new year...

Discussion in 'Festivals & Special Days' started by santha248, Mar 28, 2007.

1. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,
    Wish you all a prosperous tamil new year and a bright Vishu.
    Regards,
    Meenu

2. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear fellow Iliites,
    wish you and your family a very very prosperous Sarvajith year and also Vishu wishes .

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

The new year’s episode:
    The entire crowd was all excited with all running around doing the namaskaram on vishu day. My husband wearing a jubba filled with 5rs coins in the side pocket, as there was a mass protest for the one rupee coin that was given, they all wanted a raise in it, and so he said, so be it, being the eldest mappillai in the house he was to bankrupt that day, so got ready,
    Now all the children got their coins and went to their patti also to get the same, the children were served lunch, then the elders sat down to eat, with a fight for papdam the usual scene, and greed for payasam, so on, now by the evening I sorted out all the silver wares to be put inside, and lo the gold coin went missing, we called the children and none would admit that they have it, so we had to threatened with dire consequence and asking them to hand over and none knew where it was, I was damn upset not being careful the usual ramblings, then asking one by one again the turn for chitra came, who couldn’t talk then only small little mumblings which is of no use, then kept asking her in all expressions, like offering to give an icecream and phat came the answer she showed her dumb box, we had to break it open to find the coin there, when we asked the reason she says in her own mazhalai I like this more….we all burst out in laughter and I was happy the coin is back…even today sometime thinking of it mostly on vishu day we have a hearty laugh…..hope u also smile regards sunkan

4. bipasu_1950

bipasu_1950 Junior IL'ite

:wave hai,everybody,
    oru kodi vishu asamsakal and tamil puthandu vazhthukkal,

with regards,
    visalam.r