Happy friendship day to all TTC friends!

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Yettobemom, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Yettobemom

Yettobemom Gold IL'ite

Happy friendship day my dear TTC friends!
    We are so lucky that we have friends here to support each other during this tough TTC phase of our lives. Infact we all share such beautiful bond and friendship because we share each other's emptiness. This suffering and emptiness can only be felt by the one who has herself suffered it, no one else can understand
    Lots of baby dust to you all!!
    :thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2: for being there

3 people like this.

2. suganvijay

suganvijay Platinum IL'ite

Happy Friendship day dear! I have crossed your stage recently.. so i completely understand!! Loads of baby dust to you and all fellow TTC ladies! :)

1 person likes this.
  3. NanditaSri

NanditaSri Silver IL'ite

Happy Friendship Day everyone!!! Completely agree with YTBM. We are super lucky to get wonderful friends during the ttc phase and after through this forum

4. wantmyangel

wantmyangel Silver IL'ite

Happy Friendship Day to all the TTC ladies... Everyone out here have been of immense support and help to me. When i came to know about my fertility issues, this is the place which gave me all the answers to the questions i had. No one in my family knew what these fertility problems mean, and how to deal with them. This forum has made me more knowledgable, informative and made me realise what realistic living means.

Lots of good whishes and baby dust to all the people in this forum. Lets pray to the ALMIGHTY to give us our bundles of joy which will take us to the childhood journey once again. Lets visualise ourselves playing silly games with our kiddos and having fun all over again.....