Happy Birthday, SudhaVNarasimhan !

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Chitvish, Mar 9, 2007.

1. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sundari,
    Thanks for remembering ....and lovely picture, too! I really appreciate the effort you take in posting all these lovely pictures ! Thanks a ton!

2. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Meenu,
    Thanks for thelovely wishes and blessings. You were not late, like i have alraedy mentioned thanks for Chitra's posting( i am sure it was goddess Meenakshi inher form!) and not to mention all the other ILITES who joined her, my hubby had to do something.....so all your wishes and blessings helped....

Thanks a ton!

3. sudhavnarasimhan

Thanks dear Krishnamma, for the lovely wishes....i did not know that i did not know that AmirKhan was also a Pisces! WOW!

4. sudhavnarasimhan

Thanks Cheeniya Sir, for joining others in wishing me ! i am sure i will be here to read and enjoy your Senile Jottings as you have said and give my two cents too! Keep them coming!

5. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Varloo,

thanks for the wonderful wishes....amd listen i have stopped counting forward...i started counting backward( only where age is concerned) and so after reaching 18 i have forgotten how to count! So there it remains....anyway who cares about a NUMBER! :tongue

I hope you have read how all of you have helped in making my b'day a memorable one! So thanks to all of you!

6. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Meena,

Thanks for thelovely greetings, friend. Like you have rightly said, without having met in person and not knowing how we physically look, we have shared a bond! I just want to retain this bonding with so many of u in IL and that should definetely be a greater b#day gift for me than anything!
    Now for theromance in my life...i was all prepared for some surprise plannings, having announced that i have cancelled my dance classes on sunday! but till friday late night no plans, and just when i was getting off mood, i logged on and saw the wishes pouring in and greatly showed it to u-know-who! And of course he had to do something abt it....so the whole story took place an dwe flew off to Stockholm( it was to be Vienna, and i remembered u a lot! ,but no good deals!) Anyway weather was perfect, and we could just wander around and take it easy( after all being 18 again is not easy!):tongue

How true, that we stop expecting from our men and then things start happening! ha ha.....good advise Meena and it is true in my case!:2thumbsup:

7. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Abhatv,
    Thanks for wishing me...i can see that you are a relatively new member. That is really sweet of you ...and welcome to this wonderful site. And get busy, posting your thoughts and feelings...there are a lot of like minded people here...and most og time we are all fooling around having fun like 18 year....oops i said the wrong thing, we are 18! And no using ji etc here.....respect is in the heart , no need to show it here, then it makes me feel older and have to behave then na! Ha ha.....don t mind me!:wink:

8. sudhavnarasimhan

Dear Manju,
    Thanks for coming to IL AND wishing me.....we really missed you...and nice to see that you have acknowledged and will come back....
    awaiting your movie reviews,...quite a few movies have come!:tongue

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

hey Sudha,
    it was wonderful that you spent a special week end with your hubby, I am surre all ILites would be very happy. He too would have enjoyed being with you, even if he has not shown in obviously. I am very glad.
    ஐம்பதிலும் ஆசை வரும்......
    ஆசையுடன் பாசம் வரும்.....
    Please do not read the age in this film song, just a nice song.

10. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

My dear Sudha,

Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Many more joyous returns of the day! So, what did you do today?? And what's special cooking, gifts? Have a great year and a charmed life ahead, sweetheart.

love
    Vidya