Happy Birthday Meena Prakash

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Vandhana, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

My dear Vidya !

Meena Dear, sorry for "barging" in ! If not with you, whom else can I take liberty with ?
    Vidya, my "new found" dear friend, it is a pleasure to wish you a very happy birthday & many more, more happy ones to come !
    I pray to Goddess Meenakshi to bless you with great happiness, excellent health, and plenty of prosperity !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

2. cheer

cheer Silver IL'ite

Happy B'Day Meena!

[​IMG]

3. Priya Amarnath

Priya Amarnath Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena

Dear Meena

I saw this thread just now, my belated birthday wishes to you. It was nice to read your write up about your birthday celebration. Good to know that you are moving to your new house soon, my best wishes to you.

Love
    Priya

4. rathi

rathi Bronze IL'ite

Happy Birthday Meenaprakash!

Hi Meenaprakash,

Belated Birthday Wishes to you (I may be late wishing because of the time difference!).

Hope you had a joyful outing with your dear daughter on your birthday. Good to know that you will be moving into your new dream house soon. Have a great year ahead.

5. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

Thank You Guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Anjana,

Please give my Birthday wishes to your son. hope the birthday present surprised him. I too had bought kitchen sets for my daughter & she used to play with it a lot. Now, she shares the real kitchen with me - she does help me sometimes & I allow her to do all that she wants in the kitchen. the early they learn its good for them.
    We had a fantastic dinner at a star hotel here & that gave a beautiful end to my day. I'm still thinkin about yesterday - how fast the day ends!!!!

Dear Chitra,
    you don't even have to say sorry - pls barge in, anytime, anyday... allll yours angel.

Dear Cheer,
    thank you sweetheart, for the beautiful flowers that you brought in that cute little cart dragged by a cute blue bow. you brought some color into this thread & to my day. thank you again.

Dear Priya,
    thanks a lot for your wishes & nice to know you liked my b.day write-up. Yes, I'm dying to move into my new house - but I've to wait for a few more days. will surely share the good news with you.

Dear Rathi,
    thank you & yes, we did have a nice & cozy dinner outside. hopefully shld move into our new house by this month end. Don't worry about being late, all that matters is the goodwill & the beautiful wishes. thanks again.

Love & regards,

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

Hi Meena,

Belated birthday wishes , dear! I was out anyway celebratingyesterday and i coud not log in to IL at all , maybe it was on your behalf ....:tongue .
    Sorry to be wishing you late, but got to read how you got woken up at midnight with your b'day wish by hubby! Wow, arent we all blushing?!:p :oops:

Glad to hear abt ur day and your cute daughter's card too.....
    Hope you have a wonderful year ahead filled with happiness!

7. meenaprakash

meenaprakash Silver IL'ite

thank U, thank U, thank U...

Dear Sudha,

I did miss you yesterday. so, did you have fun on my birthday, on my behalf????

I feel I'm so lucky that my hubby remembered to wish me atleast twice in all these years. for my first birthday after marriage, I waited the whole day & till 10 pm hoping he'd wish me. he never even asked me why my friends & family were calling me so many times that too since early morning.

every time he called me for something, I thought he'd wish me & every phone call taht he made that day, jsut waited to hear some sweet words from him- I was literally in my own fantasy world (I'm a fantastic dreamer ) the whole day. I literally ran out hearing him park the car & eagerly looked to see if he got anything - forget about gift, not even a rose petal was there - I was all decked up that time, atleast that shld have given him a clue but it was such an anticlimax that I swore I'll never expect anything from him.

I thought he's going to surprise me with a gift & take me out for dinner - I still remember that night - he asked me to make chappathis & when I told him it was my birthday - he just said a simple, happy birthday & asked me if I wanted to go out. what an anticlimax that day was. I was such a foolish girl but on the contrary, I made his birthdays very memorable & celebrated it in all possible ways. It was just the year before that he wished me sharp midnight - he woke me up with a bouquet in his hands & I literally fainted. Its all the hard work thats reaping results now, sweetheart.

Now with Deepu around, I don't have any problem. she keeps chanting everybody's birthdays & ever making calls & cards & etc... that now we've no choice but to remember the birthdays of all the dogs tooooo.

Men, I tell you, they are the w........ creatures on earth but then, I like that aloofness in my hubby.

think I'll stop here... my thank you note is looooonger than your post.

Love & regards,

8. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena,
    It is nice to know about your first birthday after marriage...I thought he might have brought some thing special secretly..:-D But when he told to make chappathis........hmmmm:cry:
    My hubby has a habit of adding every body's birthdays and anniversaries in the calendar.So he wouldn't forget to wish everyone including me:-D . Some times his friends get to know about their birthdays only when his wishes reach..
    Now , as you said, my daughter remembers every body's birthdays and we get beautiful cards from her..on mother's/father's day also!
    bye darling..
    Seena.

9. Hopefloats

Hopefloats New IL'ite

Hi Meena

Wishing you a very happy birthday and a fabulous year ahead!

warm regards
    Hopefloats

10. anjana

anjana Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meena,

Thanks for your wishes and it was conveyed to the birthday boy. He did appreciate his birthday gift and has already connected his P.C. and is enjoying it.
    Love,