Happy Birthday Eljaype

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Eljaype, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Re: Thank you all

Dear Sudha,

I am sorry, I didn't come to your birthday thread and wish you on your birthday.
    I always used to feel awkward at wishing someone , when you don't know the person. But all of you taught me now , how good it'll feel to be with friends , whether known or unknown.
    So from now on I won't feel shy in coming out and being friends with you all.
    Thank you for your wishes.
    Love
    Latha :wave

2. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Malathy,

Thank you very much for your wishes. I , came to know later that ( actually, guessed ) that the greeting was system generated. If I had known that earlier, I wouldn't have started this thread and my birthday would have gone unnoticed.
    I wouldn't have got all the loving messages which I got because of this thread.

After coming to IL, I am also learning new new things. First of all, like , how to handle this many friends. I have already told you all that I have not had many friends in my life . So many I have now, I am full.

Thank you very much
    Love
    Latha

3. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Priya,

Thank you very much. There is noone at home Priya. For my daughter is at ICICI Prudential and for her this is year end and very busy with her backend operations. My son is not here, is in US atpresent on Official work. Only me and my Husband at home.
    Two oldies at home with our pet( dalmatian dog). So I never feel like celebrating my birthdays at all. But this time all of you people changed it as Heena said 'we chipku friends at IL' . I love this set of Chipku friends.

Love

4. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Latha,
    Belated birthday wishes. I did not login the past one week and hence the delay. I hope God showers you with all thats is best.Hope you had a nice time.
    Regards,
    Meenu

5. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Meenu,

All of you together gave me a new dimension for this birthday. I had never knownanything like this before. I don't know what to say. Words fail me.
    Thank you very much
    Love

6. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Latha (Eljaype),

We are all glad that you enjoyed our wishes,belated as they were. But next time, Latha, please tell one of us about your birthday or wedding aniversary. We are a family here, it will be our joy to greet one of ours, in time. And please mention about your wonderful blogsites also here, if you have not done so already.

regards
    Vidya

7. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

Ok, will do as you tell me madam!!! anyway, I haven't told many about my blogs as yet. I thought of adding a little more and then telling everyone.

I have started blogging as Vidya told you all here, about mainly Health and Beauty
    in a natural way. LathasCorner - Beauty Care

It is my own little world at present. Anyone who likes to can have a peek at it.
    Please do comment, so that I can improve. I need your love and support always.
    Love

8. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Good, you learn fast.

I am sorry if like a mundirikottai, I let the cat out of the bag (I mean abt your blog site). I liked all the tips, I even told my aunt abt the steroid cream for her roughened elbows and she has got a prescription. The hair care blog crowns it all.

See you all ILites here and there.

regards
    Vidya

9. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Dear Latha,
    I am sorry for suh delay, my son is taking the board exams.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE RETURNS OF THAT DAY. Hope you had a nice day. I am yet to read the other responses, but wanted to wish you first. May God bless you with health and cheer and peace and prosperity.

10. Eljaype

Eljaype Bronze IL'ite

Dear Vidya,

Thanks for letting the cat out of the bag. Anyway I would have felt shy of telling about this to everyone. You made it easy for me.

Steroid creams are no good for the hands. They simply create other problems which come in later. The basis of homeopathy says that. If you suppress some skin ailment with steroid creams it'll crop somewhere else in a little more serious way.

These are the main reasons for getting respiratory diseases later on. Skin ailments should be cured and not suppressed. Anyway I am stopping my lecture here. Thank you.
    Love