Happy B'day Malar & Shal!

Discussion in 'Birthday' started by Hopefloats, Nov 15, 2006.

1. sonia

sonia Bronze IL'ite

happy b'day

Dear Malar And Dear Shal,

Wish U Both A Very Very Happy B'day.

2. malar

malar Bronze IL'ite

Thank you, dear friends

Dear Friends,

Thank you one and all for all the lovely wishes. I got a birthday wish from Induslady by email, I checked that late. Then got to the site and saw so many wishes posted (poured) by all. I was so happy and thrilled for I have never had so many wishes come to me on any of the birthdays I have had so far.

Though not a very grand celebration, I just went to the temple and my husband got me a cute card wishing me on my birthday.

Dear Shal,

Sorry about being so late to wish you. Glad to know that we share our birthday.

Happy Birthday to you!

Malar.

3. sunkan

sunkan Gold IL'ite

happy birthday malar and shal

dear malar and dear shal,

many many happy returns of the day my friends though i know not many but would love to ....this is my way of showing the torch light that i am also in the que in wishing u all the best in the world....regards sunkan

4. Shal

Shal Senior IL'ite

Thank you very much friends, it means a lot to me!

Dear friends,

Words can't express how happy I feel after reading alllllll of your posts! I am showered under soooo many good wishes that I feel I might turn out to be the luckiest girl on the planet!! A few of you who know me personally know for a fact that I love getting good wishes from everyone for I believe a lot in positive energy.

Each of you has taken effort in expressing heart-felt wishes to me and Malar. Wish you a very (although belated) Happy Birthday Malar!! Looks like you did have a satisfying day, may you have such a life as well!

I had a blast on my 25th bday. Well, Prem and I went for a candle-light dinner (on 14th just before midnight) at Renaissance, Powai and then we went to my best friend's house to continue my bday all throughout the night. At her in-laws' house(btw she happens to be married to my best friend!), we were chatting until 8 in the morn after which we headed to my place. Mom made rava dosai& tomato-peanut-coconut chutney for bfast and for lunch there was badham cake, vendakkai morkozhambu, thakkali kaay pitlai (my ultimate fav), potato roast curry, molaga maanga, rasam and appalam-vadam for lunch. In the evening we met one of Prem's close friends and his newly married wife, of 6 days!! At night, we went out for dinner with my family after which we headed to my other house(in-laws'). I was very happy about the fact that the whole day I was with the people who matter the most to me-from dawn until dusk! The next day, we met my brother-in-law and his wife and Prem's friends for dinner and the day next we had dinner with Prem's family. So it was more like a birth-week than a birth-day for me!! I sure got a lot of gifts and was enjoying all the attention!!!! :tongue :mrgreen:

Actually, I spoke to Varloo and Mrs Chitra when I was in India. It was very nice talking to them both. I am sure they guessed what kind of a talkative girl I am!! Varloo told me that I should check the forum, but for some reason...I was never able to sit on the comp for more than 5 mins...well, that was how much we mom-daughter chatted!!! When I talk to amma, I never know when to stop or breathe...nor does she :)

Now after coming here, life has been crazy as usual...taking care of school, work and home takes most of the time...and then there's husband to be taken care of too :) I am still learning to manage the 24 hrs that almost always seem to be less!

Thanks to all of you who took the time to wish me on my bday and thanks to all those who did want to wish but just refrained from writing bcz there was some work or the other keeping you from it, well...I can relate/understand! :)

5. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

Birthday wishes to you both..

Dear Malar and Shal..
    Many Many Happy Returns of your Birthday...May God bless you with everything that is best and wonderful..
    warm regards
    ambika

6. meenu

meenu Bronze IL'ite

Happy Bday

Dear Shal and Malar
    So nice that two of you are celebrating your Bday on the same day. May God bless you with all thats best. Shal,
    I saw your feed back to Chitvish and am amazed.
    Regards,
    meenu