Hanuman Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by kavinarayan, Sep 10, 2008.

1. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thavamalar,

As far as I know (I may be wrong also) after completing the pooja by putting Vadamalai and Thayir sadham neivedhiyam to Hanuman, if you think to start again, at that time you can wipe the picture clean it and then start with the new one.

This is what the practice I do. You can even get answers from our experts also.

2. chitracv

chitracv Senior IL'ite

Dear Raji
    can you post procedure and photo of hanuman i live in bangalore enquired about this pooja book it is not available i wish to perform this pooja can you helpme
    regards

3. rkavyaprabhu

rkavyaprabhu New IL'ite

Dear Kavi

Thanks for posting Hanuman pooja . I have gone through all the details but i have some little doubts so that i can start my pooja with full concentration.

My pooja room is in northeast corner and all idol photos are facing west and while doing pooja i face east. Is it okay to keep hanuman photo on facing west along with other gods/goddess photos. or we should keep it separately.

Another doubt is during periods time can i ask my DH to perform pooja because we are living in korea. (Nobody is there to my perform pooja on these days)

Final doubt during 45 days whether couples can sleep together or in a separate room or in the same room can sleep with out touching eachother.

Please clarify my doubts, i really wanted to do Hanuman pooja with full devotion.

Once again thanks a lot for posting this thread.

Friend
    R.KaviyaPrabhu

4. Muthuraji

Dear Chitra

All the procedures were explained in this thread. The diety is also posted here. You can please go through this thread from the beginning and if you find any difficulty you can PM me so that I will post it again.

5. sweety62

sweety62 Senior IL'ite

Hello Ambieg, I do not have word installed in my laptop. Can you please post Navratana Slogam Sunderkandam in Note pad or copy and paste it.
    Thanks
    Seema

6. bhuvan16

bhuvan16 Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

Can anybody help with me the following details regarding Hanumanji pooja, i am planning to do this coming Thursday, I have printed out the jayamangalam picutre.

1) Should I start the chandan vermillion paste from the beginning of the tail or from end.

2) Can I do this pooja at 8pm in the evening if not possible in the morning and the weekend I will do in the morning. is it ok?

3) Taking head bath for 45 days it is a must ?

4) I will chanting Hanuman Chalisa and Assthiya sadak..... for 45 days, is it ok or any special slogam to recite.
    5) I will keeping everyday one pepper and dry fruits and rice with dhal or curd as neivedhyam.

Please clarify my above doubts so that I can start with all your best wishes.

Regards,

Bhuvan

7. gowthamanappu

gowthamanappu Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bhuvan,

If u update your profile, it will be easy to know eachother and communicate? I am enclosing the pooja book authorised by our great Sankaracharya. very useful and pass the same to needy. all formalities are explained in detail. Morning better. It is upto the sadhaka to maintain purity of mind, body and soul. surrender with total devotion which is main. all the best, reply.
    chitra.g

check the photos and deties for the significance of tail pooja - article page 87

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 18, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  8. Shilpa23

Shilpa23 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    I have done Hanuman pooja for 21 days I stopped in the middle due to 3 days problem.
    My doubts are:
    1.can i continue after completeing my periods again?
    2.I didn't put niyvedyam because of the monthly problem.can i put naivedyam after completing my problem?
    Please anybody tell me and clear my doubts.I intentionally didn't stop .
    THANKS,
    SHILPA:)

9. gowthamanappu

gowthamanappu Bronze IL'ite

no problem, continue and u will succeed in your prayers. catch his feet with total devotion.

all the best/chitra.g

10. Muthuraji

Chitraji

Thank you very much for giving the book. I hope this was already posted (hope so).