Hanuman Pooja

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by kavinarayan, Sep 10, 2008.

1. sssaustin

sssaustin Senior IL'ite

Thanx mangai for the info...

2. vatsala

vatsala New IL'ite

hi kavi ,
    thank u for this info.

3. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

hai ladies..iam really happy to share a experience i had on sunday and iam really very happy about it...i visit the hanuman temple every saturday and perform archanai and since this saturday was hanuman jayanthi there was too much crowd near hanuman and when i went to collect the archanai ticket,the person there told me to get ticket for sahasranam archanai and sit in this pooja cos it would be very good for me...he normally does not speak to anyone and i listened to him cos he was a very old person and i thought he was telling for my good ....i celebrated hanuman jayanthi in my own way and prayed to him to guide me always as he is been doing all these years...on sunday i went to saibaba temple in mylapore and came home by 10am...i just sat and my uncle came home with a picture in his hand and to my surpride it was a karya sithi hanuman photo and i was too happy ....i will post the picture soon....iam really very happy that this happened to me...i felt that god is have something very spl in store for me....

kavi

2 people like this.
  4. sssaustin

sssaustin Senior IL'ite

Kavi
    So very sweet of you to share us your experience...
    I really can understand how exactly u feel for I have had experiences like you and I can tell you that you are blessed and blessings of lord hanuman r with you always...

thanks for the valuable info you are providing...
    Happy New year!!!!!!!

5. Haasinii

Haasinii Bronze IL'ite

Kavi you really a blessed human being....we get to hear such experiences very rarely and these experiences when heard by people like us really makes us beleive in the power and existence of god...again thanks for sharing this..!!

6. kavinarayan

kavinarayan Bronze IL'ite

Thank you ladies,iam sure everyone of you will be blessed by hanuman and his kind heart always looks down for his true devotees...may all of you have a blessed and wonderful 2009 and may lot of good things follow in the days and years to come...

kavi

7. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

kavi, Thanks for sharing your experience. I like it. It proves to all that the god exists and he is doing whatever we want and he is near and dear to us.

8. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

Dear Friends,

Wishing you all a happy new year. May god hanuman bless you all with all success and sweetness of life. Let the happiness and wellness follow you all thro'out the year. Wish you all the best.

9. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Dear Kavi,

Like you, i have gained after doing the tilak in Sri Hanuman;s tail for 45 days. It is a powerful prayer. It is my suggestion to all that, it is good to chant Sri Hanuman Salisa slogam daily in the evening. It gives courage and confidence to us in all matters. Mr. Rajagopalan of Kumudam Jothidam suggested about this slogam .

Thanks and regards,

Raji

10. Thanam

Thanam New IL'ite

Dear Raji,
    Will there be any effect if we do not pronounce any of the words correctly?

Thanam