Hang-outs for kids in Dehardun

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by Gaur78, May 25, 2010.

1. Gaur78

Gaur78 Gold IL'ite

Hi all,

As I was busy with my office work, I wasnt able to spend time with my kids during her vacation. Now I've taken leave for a week. Please let me know some cool hang-outs for kids in Dehardun.

2. raminderkaur

raminderkaur Bronze IL'ite

Hi Gaur
    This is a familiar issue for all those with kids. Summer hols mean that kids have lots of spare time and we need to keep them occupied.
    I suggest that you go to Fun N Food village. The address is Village Kohlupanj, Prem Nagar, Dehradun. Ph 9319703587. The attractions include Rides, Games, Food and Shopping.
    Hope you all have a great time.

3. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

hi
    I agree with Raminder. Sun n sand is a good option. Another option is Red Gaming. It is located at 33, Opp St Joseph Academy, Rajpur Road,Dehradun. The place has a Playstation XBOX, FIFA12, and Call of Duty. Time will fly and your kids will have a gala time.

4. mallika22

mallika22 New IL'ite

Hi
    I suggest you take out the kids for a trip to Malsi Deer Park. It is 10 km from Dehradun enroute to Mussorie.
    It is a mini zoo park. You also get refreshments there. I think it a good idea for a day out.
    What do you think?

5. sweetsanjam

sweetsanjam Senior IL'ite

Hi
    I agree with Mallika. The region has so many spots of scenic natural beauty. These places make a refreshing change from the daily routine. I suggest a trip to Shashradhara - or the place of 1000 springs. It is an ideal picnic spot. It is 11 kms from Dehradun. The place also has sulphur springs which are known for their medicinal value.